Duke indefinitely suspends guard Grayson Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke indefinitely suspends guard Grayson Allen

Easy setup for them. They have 3 no-lose games coming up. They can enforce a seemingly stiff 3-game suspension that will appease everyone while risking nothing.

Comment

K's credibility is gone.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Comment

Ummmm. Yeah. I'm gonna say he tried. When you've lost credibility and what might be innocent looks like a cheap move, I'm saying intentional.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Given recent history, yes. He tried.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Allen either tried to trip him or kick him square in the grapes (which can be painful). Either way, he needs to be done. Get him into some anger management classes and some NBA team can take a chance with him.

Comment

needs to transfer to CrapJays
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

When is the ACC going to step in? Or the NCAA?

Comment

The first day I looked at it I wasn't sure. Now, I'm sure he was at least trying to use his leg as a way to hold the player up or make contact to simply just kicking him. I looked to see where other players were and no one, except maybe the outside ref was in the area he glanced at to maybe see if he got caught.

Comment

If the guy can't turn it off even when everyone is watching, he has mental health issues. He might be one of the types that likes the controversy and being "infamous"

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        When is the ACC going to step in? Or the NCAA?
                        Half-past never.

Or, when someone forgets to dot an 'i' on Clevin Hannah's transfer paperwork.

Comment

This would be a total non-issue if it didn't involve a Duke player and especially one that is the next in line of the hated Duke guys. This is by far the most blown out of proportion college basketball story of the season. I mean people are analyzing it like the Zapruder film.

Comment

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                            This would be a total non-issue if it didn't involve a Duke player and especially one that is the next in line of the hated Duke guys. This is by far the most blown out of proportion college basketball story of the season. I mean people are analyzing it like the Zapruder film.
                            It would be a non issue if he hadn't already tripped a bunch of other players over his career. It wouldn't be quite as big a story if he played for a different program but it would still be a story.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

He reminds me of this heavy weight boxer back in the 1980s or 90s. He would actually be winning a fight but for some odd reason he had to punch his opponent below the belt(which I have heard can be really painful). I can remember him being disqualified on more than one occasion....

I found the dudes name.... Andrew Golota..... :)
                              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X