No announcement yet.

2015-16 NOMINATIONS: "Cone of Shame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there was a swashitka. I can't believe for one minute that the administration of Dook University condoned the swashitka. I also don't see what they are supposed to do about a loose nut job that would take his own turd crayon and scribble shatfitti on a wall. What should the president have done differently about this nut job?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      I think there was a swashitka. I can't believe for one minute that the administration of Dook University condoned the swashitka. I also don't see what they are supposed to do about a loose nut job that would take his own turd crayon and scribble shatfitti on a wall. What should the president have done differently about this nut job?
      I also fully admit I haven't paid attention one bit to any of this story, so it's possible the administration DID condone the swashitka and therefore they have blood -- urr -- poop on their hands.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Whether there was one or not Royal posted a link to a newspaper that said it was a hoax and he was also the one who posted a link to a police report that said there was one. Whatever he believes I commend him for posting the 2nd link and saying he might be wrong rather then cowering in the corner ignoring facts.

As pointed out, he may be skeptical but at least he can admit when he might be wrong. That's tough for me to do, let alone anyone. It's called cognitive dissonance.

I have nothing to gain backing up royal but I appreciated him jumping on with a new article that was a counter to his original post. Thank you sir
        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
          Nice post, but this isn't the first time you have done this to other posters. It's OK to be skeptical, but I find you beyond the point of skeptical. Sometimes you've told posters you refuse to believe their post because it comes from main stream media.

I think if you applied a little logic to this, you'd see that the kid who wrote the letter had a lot more to lose and a lot less to gain by writing it. That would mean that there's a ring of truth to what he's writing. As for the motivations of the person who did this, who knows? The fact that he used human waste to write his message could also be a perceived sign of contempt toward the Jewish community. The fact that the Jewish kid who wrote the letter said it happened each of the last 4 years kinda' throws a little cold water on your 'poor misguided dumb kid' schtick.

Once, a random incident - stupid kid. Every year for four years - someone with an axe to grind.

But I guess you aren't buying the part of the letter where it said it has happened every year for the last four years because it wasn't in the Federalist.

While I agree with you about the Shockers and Royals I definitely disagree with you on this. I think we need to agree to disagree on this one.
          Yes, we will have to agree to disagree. But on your point of "every year for four years", I have read that letter twice and find no such thing. I see references to "prior years", reinforced only by one specific incident that may or may not be directly connected. Perhaps you read that somewhere else, but I just don't see it in the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I love your name for MU and will use it henceforth. I'm just conflated, are they the 'Dook of the Midwest' or 'The other Dook'(not to be confused with the real Duke).

Comment

Dookie. Little Dook.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

OFFICIAL: 2015-16 NOMINATIONS - "Cone of Shame"

STAY ON TOPIC!!!

Comment

1st Nomination - Stunner: William & Mary romps past NC State 85-68 on road

Expert recap and game analysis of the William & Mary Tribe vs. NC State Wolfpack NCAAM game from November 13, 2015 on ESPN.

Comment

The NCAA for foul changes

Comment

2nd Nomination - North Florida never trails in 93-81 win over Illinois

Visit ESPN for Illinois Fighting Illini live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.

Comment

3rd Nomination - Sacramento State beats ASU, 66-63, spoils Hurley's debut

Visit ESPN for Arizona State Sun Devils live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.

Comment

4th Nomination - Jones, Burroughs-Cook lead Chattanooga by Georgia, 92-90, OT

Visit ESPN for Georgia Bulldogs live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.

Comment

5th Nomination - Western Illinois shocks No. 17 Wisconsin 69-67 in opener

Visit ESPN for Wisconsin Badgers live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.

Comment

With all these crazy upsets it's no wonder K-state is beating MD Eastern Shore.

Comment

Didn't the other thread with the same name just get moved to Around The NCAA forum because that's where it belonged? Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X