No announcement yet.

SMU - To be sanctioned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't feel sorry for us one bit after giving the Beakers a big **** sandwich to eat last March. I already didn't care about whether we played them or not before we met, as we didn't need them to validate us in any way. Beating them just sealed it.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
      I don't feel sorry for us one bit after giving the Beakers a big **** sandwich to eat last March. I already didn't care about whether we played them or not before we met, as we didn't need them to validate us in any way. Beating them just sealed it.
      Can I feel sorry for their football team b/c they got their clocks cleaned by no less than Rutgers last week? I mean the Humane Society would put that football team to sleep if it was an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Missouri State because you know the University of Missouri doesn't have to anything to keep the Bears in their proper place.
        FIFY
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Missouri State because you know the University of Missouri does everything within their power to keep the Bears in their proper place.
          Like the blind keeping down the blind, with respect to relevance in college athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
            Can I feel sorry for their football team b/c they got their clocks cleaned by no less than Rutgers last week? I mean the Humane Society would put that football team to sleep if it was an animal.
            I suppose you can feel sorry for them. I want to see them play Misery St and see who really is the worst team. At this point i may have to favor the bears in thus matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              I sometimes feel a little sorry for SMU because you know the University of Texas does everything within their power to keep the Ponies in their proper place.
              So why is TCU doing so well? TCU and SMU are same sized schools and relatively close to each other. Unless UT folks are anti-Methodists of course. Obviously, Texas is not liking the fact that a small Christian school, in their own conference, is taking away their recruits and the glory. Screw SMU, I don't feel a bit sorry for them. High risk v. high reward with Larry Brown and now they need take their medicine. Did they really think Larry, who at the age of 71 when hired, wanted to take his sweet time or could afford to take his time to rebuild the program the right way to becoming a national power? Pffft! Of course he knew shortcuts were happening and sold his recruits with a wink and a smile they would be joining a flow through program. Screw Larry Brown and SMU. Advice to them, if you want to become a national power the right way, reach out to Gregg Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                What can Brown do for you?
                He would be great in the NBDL. He like Calipari knows how to teach the game and motivate players to maximize their potential. If I was an NBA club I would throw money at him to develop talent.

Comment

SMU announced on Friday that they will not appeal the postseason ban for 2015/16 and Brown's suspension.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Why don't I feel sorry for these guys at all? If they aren't willing to acknowledge that their coach isn't perfect (at the very least), I can't feel sorry for them. Nic Moore made that bed when he came to SMU to play for Larry Brown. It is now time to sleep in it.
                    78-65

Comment

Working...
                    X