Ready to Move Up to FBS Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Crap! I was duck hunting last weekend and didn't follow America's Team on their fast track to the Sun Belt. Anyway, the Bears lost 47-7 to Youngstown State. A huge upset, as the Bears are a formidable opponent for any FBS, much less, FCS team. This must have been the Super Bowl for Youngstown State.
    I wonder if they made Youngstown is not a State t-shirts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      I wonder if they made Youngstown is not a State t-shirts?
      That's way too many letters for them to spell !
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Youngstown is not a state. Unfortunately, Missouri is.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Thank you for bumping

I was needing something to occupy my mind while waiting for tonight's game and came across this thread. What an absolutely hilarious read from beginning to end. So many great quotes and zingers, I commend you all. But special shout out to @Dave Stalwart: with some of the funniest posts I have ever had the privilege of reading. The Orupkpe thread might get all the press but this was art

Edit:

it took me so long to read I forgot where I was in this forum and I forgot what the thread title was called. As soon as I re read it, it made all the times a bears fan called this the msu thread was hilarious. As soon as a msu fan sees "ready to move up to FBS football" they immediately assume it concerns the bears!
          I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
          If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Full house for the Bears as they take on Northern Iowa on Senior Day!

Screenshot_2015-11-14-14-05-30.jpg
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Full house for the Bears as they take on Northern Iowa on Senior Day!

Where can I watch this game? That full house probably means I can't buy a ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Where can I watch this game? That full house probably means I can't buy a ticket.
                28-0 halftime.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• MVJ's post kinda took the edge off what I was going to post, but I'll put it out here anyway.

MSU - 70
                  UNI - 28

Yes, MSU is ahead. They have 70 yards, while UNI only has 28 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    MVJ's post kinda took the edge off what I was going to post, but I'll put it out here anyway.

MSU - 70
                    UNI - 28

Yes, MSU is ahead. They have 70 yards, while UNI only has 28 points.
                    Nice!

Comment

• 41-0. Final. Attendance to follow.

From the News Leader:

The Panthers finished with 512 yards of total offense and averaged 6.7 yards per play, while the Bears finished with only six first downs, 142 yards of offense and punted 12*times.

Comment

• Legitimate question. Did the Panthers have more yards than the Bears had fans?

Comment

• "Official" attendance was 5,223.

Comment

• How many times did they count Casey?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              How many times did they count Casey?

Comment

• UNI averaged 6.7 yards per play!? How did they score only 41? Because MSU has the RIGHT GUY!

But I'll tell you what, MSU's punter deserves his own personal massage therapist.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X