Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    If anyone is lacking in will or incentive to still writhe with hate towards everything Creighton, I offer you this gift:

Generated by CU and offered as a handout to their student section for their final home game against us in 2013. It is almost sickening, and as anyone who knows me personally would tell you, I'm far from PC, and I'm fairly comfortable with rough jokes.
    Compared to our student section...
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
      Compared to our student section...
      Yeah, seriously. There are no shots at anoyne's character that I see, nothing vulgar or slanderous. If this came from our student section, it would be "hilarious." Why are people on here wasting their breath on a program we don't even play anymore. It makes us look like we have a bunch of whiny fans.

The fact that someone could be offended by a joke written by some college students a couple years ago is laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
        Yeah, seriously. There are no shots at anoyne's character that I see, nothing vulgar or slanderous. If this came from our student section, it would be "hilarious." Why are people on here wasting their breath on a program we don't even play anymore. It makes us look like we have a bunch of whiny fans.

The fact that someone could be offended by a joke written by some college students a couple years ago is laughable.
        Hi, Doug.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Hi, Doug.
          Hey,

Isn't my opinion inevitably always fact?

Comment

• Interesting first post to make after a year on the board.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Tomorrow from 11 AM on if you are off work or iced in, you can watch one some great hoops as the BEast and its four ranked teams play five straight in the MLK Day Big East Marathon, including your fave #8 Bluejays +2 at #15 Xavier at 1 PM

Comment

• No Ice but I would rather do something else like chip ice if it was here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Dog View Post
                  Tomorrow from 11 AM on if you are off work or iced in, you can watch one some great hoops as the BEast and its four ranked teams play five straight in the MLK Day Big East Marathon, including your fave #8 Bluejays +2 at #15 Xavier at 1 PM
                  I probably won't be able to find the channel they're playing on.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                    I was assured by a Creighton fan on twitter that FS1 is "National TV" and is in EVERY basic cable package ....

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                      I probably won't even look.

Comment

• Looks like it's on between the monster trucks and the mud pit drag racing. Quite a juxtaposition to the culture of the tens of fans and alumni of the NBE.

Congrats to CU on this their 10th week ever spent in the AP top 10. Major milestones have been crossed in this context this season, as they've just passed Drake and Tulane, and if things keep going well they might yet pass storied college basketball programs like Louisiana-Lafayette, Fordham, Wyoming, and Rutgers this season. Still 53 weeks of AP T10 between CU and WSU though.
                        Last edited by SHOCKvalue; January 16, 2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Dog View Post
                          Tomorrow from 11 AM on if you are off work or iced in, you can watch one some great hoops as the BEast and its four ranked teams play five straight in the MLK Day Big East Marathon, including your fave #8 Bluejays +2 at #15 Xavier at 1 PM
                          I'm sure the ratings will be through the roof on whatever channel it's on.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I'm sure the ratings will be through the roof on whatever channel it's on.

Comment

• LOL
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Their starting pg goes down twice with a knee injury. Had to be carried off the court the second time.

Comment

Working...
                                X