Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...t-tourney-game After the mascot watched the mighty BJ’s stink up the court
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Chatman graduates so it will be interesting to see who they have play point guard next year.

Comment

• 19 losses?

LOL.

Enjoy the tourney from the couches, boys.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
          This glorified mid major conference has got many fooled into thinking they are a power conference. Big East is a joke
          Actually not too many are fooled as indicated by the dismal cellar ratings of FS1. Now that's embarrassing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
            Actually not too many are fooled as indicated by the dismal cellar ratings of FS1. Now that's embarrassing!
            Yet, a 10 page thread on Shockernet.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              That's about equal to CUs FS1 viewership
              Someone's going to lose their job over that fubar move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Good plan by CU and McDermott. Don't try to compete with UNL spring football. If UNL spring FB was televised it would draw more viewers than CU BB.
                Well we know darts does.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Common sense exists on SN!!! I'd still give Fever's right nut to be part of the BE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                    Common sense exists on SN!!! I'd still give Fever's right nut to be part of the BE.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                      Why are you talking about my testicles? Don't have any to use for yourself?

Creighton thread = you on the defensive, as always
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Was gonna watch the sCUm implosion last night but my cable provider wasn't showing a postseason conference tournament quarterfinal. Talk about big time. LOL.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Why are you talking about my testicles? Don't have any to use for yourself?

Creighton thread = you on the defensive, as always
                          I think you misunderstood. He was actually talking about Creighton there. He'd give anything to be part of the mid major east because it's evident they are not at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                            What would you give to have a Final 4? Heck, how about a Sweet 16?

Comment

• I actually think it's fairly normal for us to have a massive thread about how bad CU is. There are two reasons.

1. Creighton was so bad this year that it actually merits a thread this big. They gave us enough to work with that the posts kept coming. It's simple. If they weren't terrible, we'd have nothing to say. This thread would have died.

2. Creighton was our only real rival. It was a big deal and it's not something you just forget about the moment they join another conference. It's not like it was ten years ago. It was so recent that they still have players on their roster that we played against. To watch them get an inflated ego about getting into the now mid major east (because the actual Big East all left), and then immediately suck it up over there is pretty tasty. Again, it was a real rivalry. This is not a "complex." To me, it wouldn't do my love-hate-respect for them justice to give them a free pass on this wonderful irony. Rest assured. If Drake goes and joins the Horizon league, there will be no similar thread.
                              Last edited by Dave Stalwart; March 13, 2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Was gonna watch the sCUm implosion last night but my cable provider wasn't showing a postseason conference tournament quarterfinal. Talk about big time. LOL.
                                One thing you can take straight to the bank is a CU loss in a close game this year. At some point you have to stop saying "they played well against good competition in an eventual loss" and start saying "they can't close games...ever...because they are bad."

Comment

Working...
                                X