Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever says Conner would not play at WSU is crazy. He would be the best shooter on the team.

Comment

Personally, I'd rather have Olejewe from Duke rethink his thought process and become a Shocker...

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker View Post
        Whoever says Conner would not play at WSU is crazy. He would be the best shooter on the team.
        But you have to get in the game to obtain a high shooting percentage. Marshall would probably require him to also be the best defender on the team at his position first.

Is Conner Frankamp currently better all around than Ron Baker? I don't think so. We'll see, I guess, but I'm not ready to crown him anything just because he can shoot. He can go take over for Colt at Evansville if he wants to transfer :)

I'm not being that serious. I would have really liked to get another local guy on the roster. Especially one who has his scoring talent. I wish him the best and hope he can break into that lineup at KU.

I don't buy the notion that since he went to KU I have to act like our roster is beneath him and he would certainly trump who we have here in place already.
        Last edited by Dave Stalwart; November 14, 2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker View Post
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The amount of misspellings in this thread is disturbing.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              The amount of misspellings in this thread is disturbing.
              I think it's Kahn'r Phrankamp

Comment

Stupid thread. And I'm stupid for reading and posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  D amaot of mis spel ngs in dis thred is dissturbing.
                  fixxed
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Who is Conner Francamp? Is that the same guy?

Comment

Funny, I was going to comment on how many different threads there are featuring this kid and each one has a different iteration of his first and last name. Now, let's get back to the thread about Fred Van Fleet.

Comment

Working...
                      X