Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kids parents are huge Ku fans, he was raised wrong and was never going to come here. What needs to happen is
    WSU fans having kids that are studs that want to go to WSU! Now I am doing my part, my boys are 6 & 3 and already don't like Ku, the studs part might be lacking though.
    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

I'm just glad Wichita is producing enough local talent that we even can get bummed about a recruit going elsewhere. After all, we will get some local recruits and I'd rather they be guys KU and Duke think are worth playing than guys that aren't looked at outside the state (except the Bakers of the world, I want ALL of them!).

Besides which, I don't think we have a want or need for Frankamp. He probably will end up getting some minutes for KU eventually, but we are far more set at PG than KU is and have the next 3-4 years absolutely locked up. Frankamp's specialty is shooting and we'd need more than that for him to join us; he'd probably have to compete for SG spots against guys that defensively much stronger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
        The kids parents are huge Ku fans, he was raised wrong and was never going to come here. What needs to happen is
        WSU fans having kids that are studs that want to go to WSU! Now I am doing my part, my boys are 6 & 3 and already don't like Ku, the studs part might be lacking though.
        Well if your boys are already 6 foot 3 that's a good start. :peaceful:

Comment

Don't want him unless he wants to be here. It's his move not ours so I won't think about it again.

Comment

Mine are only 5 foot 3, but the elder already says, "we don't like the blue team. We only like the Shockers."
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Mine are only 5 foot 3, but the elder already says, "we don't like the blue team. We only like the Shockers."
              The 6 year old points out people wearing jayhawks and not in a nice way it's more " eww that person has a jayhawk on their shirt" inside I am proud, but it can be embarrassing when it's an old lady in dillons! Lol
              I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

The 6 year old points out people wearing jayhawks and not in a nice way it's more " eww that person has a jayhawk on their shirt" inside I am proud, but it can be embarrassing when it's an old lady in dillons! Lol
                Wait until he starts giving them half the peace sign.

Comment

Pointless discussion.

Connor Frankamp has never had any inclination to play anywhere other than KU. Just like that other Conner (Teahan) from KC, he would rather be a walk-on at KU than be a star anywhere else. I am a bit surprised that Bill Self did not redshirt him. He mentioned that he might due to available playing time. The fact that he did not means 1 of 2 things in my opinion.

1) Bill Self does not have a lot of faith in his depth chart and the players above Connor yet, so he is keeping Connor active to step in if the others don't step up.
                  2) Connor simply doesn't want to redshirt and thinks the same way Bill might be feeling right now. Bide your time. It is coming sooner than most think...
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I think all D-1 coaches are concerned about their depth charts this year with the potential for foul trouble a much bigger concern under the new enforcement of the old rules.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      Pointless discussion.

1) Bill Self does not have a lot of faith in his depth chart and the players above Connor yet, so he is keeping Connor active to step in if the others don't step up.
                      2) Connor simply doesn't want to redshirt and thinks the same way Bill might be feeling right now. Bide your time. It is coming sooner than most think...
                      It looks like KU has plenty of depth and doesn't really need Frankamp Weenies. But I imagine he will get some mop-up minutes in the meaningless games and will have the best seat in the house for the meaningful games to watch his team from.

Comment

So you are saying there is a chance...

Comment

We need to play more games in the season so we have sensible topics of conversation instead of knuckleheaded threads like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            We need to play more games in the season so we have sensible topics of conversation instead of knuckleheaded threads like this one.
                            You'd figure 5 games in 11 days would do the trick.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Says the guy who is participating in the test poll thread over in the comments section :)

Actually I take that back. This thread is dumber than that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                I think all D-1 coaches are concerned about their depth charts this year with the potential for foul trouble a much bigger concern under the new enforcement of the old rules.
                                Doh! I totally forgot about that and you are right. Based on the KU box scores they have had some issues with that, although from what I recall most of their issues were with the front line...
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X