No announcement yet.

Grant Gibbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I really care, but what's the story on Wragge? Does he have any eligibility left? I also thought he was anxious to graduate...I could be mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Not that I really care, but what's the story on Wragge? Does he have any eligibility left? I also thought he was anxious to graduate...I could be mistaken.
      The story on that cat is one dimensional, very boring

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Per the Creighton Athletic web site he was granted a medical red-shirt his Sophomore year and has 1 more year of eligibility left.

Comment

Good for him, he seems like a good kid and he's a fantastic shooter. 1 more season of not guarding anyone should be perfect for him.

Comment

Seems like bull-****, but he is a good player. I enjoy watching him play.

Comment

Always have liked Gibbs. HCGM has stated several times he is one of his favorites. Doubt he will get the extra year. Wragge had a legit injury. Doc, we were lucky to beat CU once this year. I'd double my giving if we could get into that "middling" conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                Always have liked Gibbs. HCGM has stated several times he is one of his favorites. Doubt he will get the extra year. Wragge had a legit injury. Doc, we were lucky to beat CU once this year. I'd double my giving if we could get into that "middling" conference.
                Creighton had a nice team, but lucky? They were lucky that Cotton went 0-10 and that we had shot miserably that game. Hell, they were lucky that they shot insanely well against us in Omaha, which was probably even better than they normally shoot in an empty gym.

Comment

*Creighton fan in disguise alert*
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We weren't lucky to beat anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      He's not going to get it.
                      Gibbs gets another year.

Comment

How the hell does that make any logical sense?
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

And Dougie is going to be a walk-on this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            And Dougie is going to be a walk-on this year.
                            I have to give credit to proshox for the following comment but I had to pass it on.

I wonder if this was a tough choice for Doug's parents? I mean first off, the current head coach at Creighton didn't even recruit Doug because he didn't think he was good enough to play at the BCS level. Now, all of the sudden after two incredible seasons he isn't good enough to get a free ride? Talk about the program slapping him in the face! ;)

Comment

Creighton is lucky, very lucky, I honestly think they would have struggled being over .500 without gibbs. O well they are nothing to me now, just a team that constantly chokes in the NCAA tournament.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Gibbs gets another year.
                                Man, right on top of it!

Again, *Creighton fan in disguise alert*
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X