American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
    Has anyone invented a WuDrWu decoder ring? One that doesn't tell us to drink our Ovaltine...
    I have a limited edition, 1 of 1 WuDrWu decoder ring. It is a great treasure that I keep in a safety deposit box.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      I have a limited edition, 1 of 1 WuDrWu decoder ring. It is a great treasure that I keep in a safety deposit box.
      You got to put that up for the Shocker auction.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
        You got to put that up for the Shocker auction.
        Agreed. That'd be able to buyout the baseball coach.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• On Twitter today Suellentrop said no conferences that are a step up from the MVC wants WSU. I've been hoping that will change soon.

Comment

• We probably need the big 12-2 (or one of the other big conferences) to make a grab and shake things up to open up opportunities for us.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• We need football to get us an invite... Big East or ACC

Comment

• How many Big East schools have football? All of em?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  How many Big East schools have football? All of em?
                  Hey I hope we get an invite from them, but not being a Catholic school or private school hurts our cause at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                    Hey I hope we get an invite from them, but not being a Catholic school or private school hurts our cause at the moment
                    Right, but how many of them have football? I really don't know. Do they all have football?

Comment

Right, but how many of them have football? I really don't know. Do they all have football?
                      The Big East is a non-football conference. I think three schools have football in different leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                        The Big East is a non-football conference. I think three schools have football in different leagues.
                        Sweet, I was hoping it was only a handful.

Comment

Nova and maybe G'Town. Nova is 1AA.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Butler plays Drake brand football.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• G'Town play nonscholarship. I'm done googling this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                On Twitter today Suellentrop said no conferences that are a step up from the MVC wants WSU. I've been hoping that will change soon.
                                We are what we are! A school in the middle of flyover country with no football surrounded by Texas 12 teams. I prefer the Valley step up its game and raise the bar. Rid the conference of the Cheapskates. The old Valley of Death footprint included the Dallas/Fr Worth market, Tulsa, Ohio and Kentucky. Surely this conference can re tool and be somewhat similar to the Catholic Big East.

Comment

Working...
                                X