Shockernet Regime Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Yeah, if we could get a gun forum, that would be great.
    The way the Politics forum is going I oughta just change it to the Politics and Guns forum.

Hmm. Politics, Guns and Beer. And fireworks.

How about just call it the Joe Dirt forum?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      The way the Politics forum is going I oughta just change it to the Politics and Guns forum.

You know what, the MoValley John forum!!

Comment

You know what, the MoValley John forum!!
        I haven't even mentioned my arsenol for the Fourth. Not once.

That said, I have enough snakes and sparklers that my good friends in Wichita will think there was another earthquake in Oklahoma!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I haven't even mentioned my arsenol for the Fourth. Not once.

That said, I have enough snakes and sparklers that my good friends in Wichita will think there was another earthquake in Oklahoma!
          I consider a new summer ritual to see your selection of fireworks that you will unleash upon the good folks of suburban Omaha. I look forward to the pics.

And @RoyalShock:, you forgot midget rastlin'.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I consider a new summer ritual to see your selection of fireworks that you will unleash upon the good folks of suburban Omaha. I look forward to the pics.

And @RoyalShock:, you forgot midget rastlin'.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Politics, Guns and Beer.
              Seriously, that would be a fantastic name for an off-off-topic discussion area like the current Politics subforum. Help give this place some personality.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Seriously, that would be a fantastic name for an off-off-topic discussion area like the current Politics subforum. Help give this place some personality.
                Submarine politics? That's a very narrow scope.

Comment

I can't get this stupid forum to stay on default style. Everytime I try and download a picture, it switches me to mobile. I can't download from there. I just moved the entire arsenal to the party location. Not as much firepower as last year, just two van loads.

My wife and I are sitting outside enjoying our firepit, listening to the live band a few blocks away. The band isn't very good, but they're trying.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Fixed it.

I think.

Comment

I can't get this stupid forum to stay on default style. Everytime I try and download a picture, it switches me to mobile. I can't download from there. I just moved the entire arsenal to the party location. Not as much firepower as last year, just two van loads.

My wife and I are sitting outside enjoying our firepit, listening to the live band a few blocks away. The band isn't very good, but they're trying.
                      Thats odd. I havent experienced that issue before.

Comment

ATF - Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

I don't like fireworks but otherwise you can)

Comment

Working...
                          X