No announcement yet.

Shockernet Regime Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need any assistance with the Upgrade/Move ... let me know. It's in my field, so I probably know enough to mess stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      If you need any assistance with the Upgrade/Move ... let me know. It's in my field, so I probably know enough to mess stuff up.
      I will definitely keep that in mind!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by wheathead View Post
        I especially like that last item. It's amazing what you can do with technology and 1.21 gigawatts.
        LOL. I didn't even notice that until I saw WH's comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          Charles Koch is probably paying for Shockernet. No way WSU has a board this good otherwise.
          Please, stop baiting mini!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
            Please, stop baiting mini!!!
            Who? I'm just using logic I've seen from writers and even university staff around the MVC.

Comment

Hi Kung Wu,

Congrats (I think ?) on taking over the board. This is my sanctuary away from work - life - and whatever else can suck from time to time. LOL

I have made a few small donations - thru Kai's paypal - over the years for some kind of small repayment for the entertainment that I get out of this board. May I suggest that you set up a PP account so we can all participate in the cost of this ?

If you already have one - please post or send me a PM with it.

Thanks

Mo and Mrs Mo

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                Hi Kung Wu,

Congrats (I think ?) on taking over the board. This is my sanctuary away from work - life - and whatever else can suck from time to time. LOL

I have made a few small donations - thru Kai's paypal - over the years for some kind of small repayment for the entertainment that I get out of this board. May I suggest that you set up a PP account so we can all participate in the cost of this ?

Thanks

Mo and Mrs Mo
                I do appreciate the offer, and there may come a time when I ask for assistance. But right now that money is best spent finding a member of the Shocker family in need and donating to their charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I do appreciate the offer, and there may come a time when I ask for assistance. But right now that money is best spent finding a member of the Shocker family in need and donating to their charity.
                  I always knew YOU were Charles Koch. It all makes so much sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Here is how I feel half the time.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Charles Koch is probably paying for Shockernet. No way WSU has a board this good otherwise.
                      You can't prove he isn't!
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

I always knew YOU were Charles Koch. It all makes so much sense now.
                        If I was Charles Koch, Shockernet could kiss my well-pampered and recently massaged butt.

Let's put it this way: If I was Charles Koch, I would pay Gregg Marshall to hire Chris Jans to hire Dominic Okon to hire Devon Smith to hire Nick Jones to hire Baylie Stous to hire the waterboy (whatever his name is) to hire guys like me to operate Shockernet. Reference.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                          Hi Kung Wu,

Thanks

Mo and Mrs Mo
                          There is a get-together in the works where Kung is going to utilize the skills he learned from his night job as a male stripper (you can probably guess his stage name). You (or Mrs Mo) can donate by putting dollar bills in his g-string.

And to head off any speculation, all giveaways at the event are paid for by the Koch brothers. Expect an article about it in the Peoria Star-Journal any day now with comments from the Bradley president.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            There is a get-together in the works where Kung is going to utilize the skills he learned from his night job as a male stripper (you can probably guess his stage name).
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yeah, if we could get a gun forum, that would be great.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                If that really were the case, his screenname would be Hung Wu.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X