Shockernet Upgrade and Mobile Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

No. Just when I am in the general men's basketball forum, it will sometimes not highlight a thread as having new posts or accurately give the most recent post on the right. The home page will list that there are unread posts in men's basketball, but when you go there, that is what I see.

I just put a hack in place that will potentially fix this issue. It runs every 10 minutes, so theoretically it shouldn't get more out of sync than 10 minutes. Fingers crossed.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The page numbers at the bottom of the thread pages have stopped working for me. I can go back to the top of the page to advance, but those that the bottom are dead. Also the threads dont clear as read after i read them. Any ideas? Small issues, but I haven't seen anyone else post anything about them so I thought I would. I am on pc, using Firefox if that makes a difference. I think I will switch to Chrome and see if that has any effect and let you know.

Switching to Chrome solved the issue. I will update my Firefox to discard it completely.
      Last edited by ShockerDropOut; December 17, 2017, 01:06 PM.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        The page numbers at the bottom of the thread pages have stopped working for me. I can go back to the top of the page to advance, but those that the bottom are dead. Also the threads dont clear as read after i read them. Any ideas? Small issues, but I haven't seen anyone else post anything about them so I thought I would. I am on pc, using Firefox if that makes a difference. I think I will switch to Chrome and see if that has any effect and let you know.

Switching to Chrome solved the issue. I will update my Firefox to discard it completely.
        Weird. I'm on Firefox and not seeing any issues. Is it possible you cleared your cookies and you are logged out? That would prevent the threads clearing thing from working.

Comment

• Ok, reinstalled Firefox with no change. I checked and I am definitely logged in. I don't even know how to clear my cookies, eat them yes, clear them no. :untroubled: I will just use Chrome from now on. It isnt a problem.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
            Ok, reinstalled Firefox with no change. I checked and I am definitely logged in. I don't even know how to clear my cookies, eat them yes, clear them no. :untroubled: I will just use Chrome from now on. It isnt a problem.
            Wow, that's pretty odd. I'll have to noodle what the heck could be the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow, that's pretty odd. I'll have to noodle what the heck could be the issue.
              Thanks, but dont put too much time into it for me. I go with what works, Chrome works. That is good enough for me.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
              X