Shockernet Upgrade and Mobile Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
    Please enumerate. What is better about the mobile version???
    Well for starters it has given our user community something legitimate to complain about for once! So I would say the new mobile version is bringing unity to Shockernet! That's something, right!?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Array

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Array
        I tried to give you a "like" for the above post, but I got the following: "Error Saving Click: Can not send message. User Kung Wu has exceeded their private message quota." Oooppps.

I also tried to quote that post to tell you the above and all that posted was: "Array" Oooppps again.

Comment

• iPhone test

https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-conte..._b-640x624.jpg
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Liking the new setup. Can you make the little blue button bigger for the mobile app though?

Comment

• Kung Wu, just noticed on the Forums page that the last post for each thread was at least 16 hours old. I refreshed the page twice with no change.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Kung Wu, just noticed on the Forums page that the last post for each thread was at least 16 hours old. I refreshed the page twice with no change.
                Same issue. Main forum is showing no new threads. When I open an individual forum, it has two or three topics highlighted indicating new posts.

Comment

• That's strange. I wonder if its part of the logic that they are fixing in 5.3.4. I will look into it.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• I'm noticing that some threads are not highlighting when there are new posts or updating on the side that says who posted most recently (so it will move the thread to the top, but still say the most recent post was 23 hours ago).
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          I'm noticing that some threads are not highlighting when there are new posts or updating on the side that says who posted most recently (so it will move the thread to the top, but still say the most recent post was 23 hours ago).
                          I am pretty sure this is due to comments on posts. I have noticed when I use the New Topics list that some are bold and others not. The recent comments move the unbolded ones up.

Comment

• When you open the unbolded threads where comments have been added, you can change it from Posts to Latest Activity. This will show you first whats new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I am pretty sure this is due to comments on posts. I have noticed when I use the New Topics list that some are bold and others not. The recent comments move the unbolded ones up.
                              That may be part of it, but there were threads with entirely new responses that weren't be reflected (i.e. the thread would not be highlighted as having new posts and the latest listed post was hours ago, but when I opened the thread there had been multiple entirely new posts, not just comments, within the last 15 minutes or so.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• ** Please hold while we transfer you to Board Administrators **

Comment

Working...
                                X