Shockernet Upgrade and Mobile Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Looks like you are trying to post an image. Try just right-click copy/pasting it.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Wait till a recursion hits!
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Looks like you are trying to post an image. Try just right-click copy/pasting it.
          I did. It worked in the text box, but not once i hit post.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Proof
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I did. It worked in the text box, but not once i hit post.
              Okay, weird. I haven't spent any time troubleshooting image posting issues. I'll have to see if I can replicate it when I get a chance. Meanwhile maybe someone else can shed some light?

Also, what device/browser are you using?

Comment

Our Lord and Savior Apple iPad

Comment

Our Lord and Savior Apple iPad
                  Hahaha!

Okay, I will try it from an iPad later today and see if I can replicate the issue. I was also wonder if the image size might be part of it? It looks like that might have been a really big image.

Comment

Ive done it with large and small. I had a killer nic cage gif.

Comment

Ive done it with large and small. I had a killer nic cage gif.
                      We can copy and paste a gif? Holy Batman watch out!

Comment

It's early, but what do I like so far about the upgrade?

It appears I can 'unlike' something I've 'liked'.

Comment

How do you Manage that?
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

This is awful. Wheatshockers.com will be my new home I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                              This is awful. Wheatshockers.com will be my new home I guess.
                              I'd give more time here as they work out the bugs and make other changes as they are brought up. Perhaps you should voice what you don't like and/or drive it around a little longer.

Otherwise, enjoy the content over there. It appears they have had 3 active threads since the 14th.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I think I can buy an app. But before I do that I will be testing new templates that may work better for the mobile experience. Do you have any specific pain points at this point, or just an overall "don't like it" feeling?
                                Im actually finding the standard template is way more readable than the shockernet dark on mobile. The dark one seems to emphasis the wrong parts and makes reading the conversations hard. Most of the buttons are either far too large (replay and page numbers) or way too small to be noticeable (login, quote etc)

Also is there a way to hide where it shows the users lifetime likes, posts.. etc on mobile? That takes up way too much room when scrolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X