Technical Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will check it out.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Back in bidness.

Comment

If you say so.

Comment

After loading the page, hold down the left shift key and click the refresh icon. That should make it appear *.

Comment

You ol' son of gun you!

Comment

Just fixed the awful grey-on-white editor background that started when I turned off the snowy header.

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                1979Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                There is still the gray on white when I'm adding a comment. This is for the Shockernet Dark style.

It's also gray on white when adding a post or replying to a post when I click on the "Toggle Advanced Editor" button and then click on the "Source" button.

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay, the comment is black on white, which is at least legible. The grey on white which is super awful is the one you found when you click "source". I will take a look and see if I can fix that one, but am inclined to leave the comment section the default style.

• 1979Shocker
                1979Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks on the Comment fix. At least it's easier on the eyes.

WuShock Reaper I barely caught your comment before deleting the topic started by the spammer -- I can't respond in a topic that's being deleted because ... well it's gonna be deleted. :)

Regarding your comment, that's exactly how it's set up. Supposedly a user has to post 20 times before they are allowed to create a new topic -- but obviously it's not working for some reason.

Comment

WuShock Reaper I might have found the reason why the 20 post count restriction wasn't working (and hopefully fixed it). Guess we'll know when the next spammer tries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  WuShock Reaper I might have found the reason why the 20 post count restriction wasn't working (and hopefully fixed it). Guess we'll know when the next spammer tries it.
                  Perhaps not being able to post links would be helpful as well, if possible. Maybe not until a mod OKs it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Perhaps not being able to post links would be helpful as well, if possible. Maybe not until a mod OKs it.
                    That's also supposed to be a "thing". And it works, somewhat. Behind the scenes we get notifications to moderate posts before they go live, and it generally is spam and gets deleted before you guys see them. But obviously it misses a lot too.

Comment

Hello????? Anybody out there????

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It's you and me bud!

Comment

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Comment

When are you going to replace that expired certificate on your servers?

Google and Edge are both flagging. Should be an easy fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X