X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Questions

1. Anyone experience the scenario when typing a post that the text scrolls continuously to the right and doesn't wrap in the box? Is there a setting to change that or is it a Chrome issue?

2. How does one embed videos (youtube, etc...)

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

1. I haven't experienced that, and I use Chrome. Not sure what that would be.

2. Right above the text box where you type your post there is a button that looks like a filmstrip. Click it and paste in the YouTube URL. I'm not sure if it works for other streaming video sites/formats.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      1. I haven't experienced that, and I use Chrome. Not sure what that would be.

2. Right above the text box where you type your post there is a button that looks like a filmstrip. Click it and paste in the YouTube URL. I'm not sure if it works for other streaming video sites/formats.
      Thanks
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
        1. Anyone experience the scenario when typing a post that the text scrolls continuously to the right and doesn't wrap in the box? Is there a setting to change that or is it a Chrome issue?
        Yes, that's happening on my Android phone too. I don't see any easy fix for it, but will dive a little deeper.
        Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

Comment

Nvm, I guess you can't edit out videos.

Last edited by bunck; 6 days ago.

Comment

• Kung Wu
            Kung Wu commented
            Editing a comment
            lmao!
        Working...
        X