Is there something wrong with Shockernet or is it my Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
    My sobriety is a tenuous thing and no to the PEBKAC. If one of you wizards won't graciously accept my apology and gratitude, so be it. All I know is that between fixing the glitch and the AAC talk, my Shockernet experience is PFWB. Thanks to all.
    We were just kidding!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Fixed again. Now that the season is over we should schedule up a time to upgrade the vBulletin software, so that this won't happen again.
      You mean I didn't win a FREE trip to the Bahamas? :(

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My sobriety is a tenuous thing and no to the PEBKAC. If one of you wizards won't graciously accept my apology and gratitude, so be it. All I know is that between fixing the glitch and the AAC talk, my Shockernet experience is PFWB. Thanks to all.
        We were just kidding!
        I'm more awake now ... let me straight up apologize. I had no intention of offending what-so-ever! Neither did @ShockBand: ... he was making a joke on my joke. I was laughing about PEBKAC because there is a silly acronym for everything -- not because of you.

I don't think we did anything to improve your situation, so I am guessing your OS went through an update and it resolved itself. Or something we changed just got lucky to fix it. I honestly didn't know or had forgotten you were having a problem. Perhaps one of the mods fixed something though?

Again, sorry man!

Comment

Damn, Kung. I need a sarcasm font or maybe some humor training. I thought I was playing along as well. I know of PEBKAC and am really disappointed you didn't ask about PFWB. Sobriety be damned, can I buy you a beer or give you a pour of one of my many fine bourbons? We good.
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

We were just kidding!
            Damn, Kung. I need a sarcasm font or maybe some humor training. I thought I was playing along as well. I know of PEBKAC and am really disappointed you didn't ask about PFWB. Sobriety be damned, can I buy you a beer or give you a pour of one of my many fine bourbons? We good.

Hahaha. Crap. I'm tired.

Comment

Hahaha. Crap. I'm tired.
              @Shoxthemonkey:, glad you were just playing along. I figured PEBKAC is fairly common knowledge now, along with other similar snarky things.

Kung, what fix did you apply?
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                  @Shoxthemonkey, glad you were just playing along. I figured PEBKAC is fairly common knowledge now, along with other similar snarky things.

Kung, what fix did you apply?
                  I sent the fix to @DUShock: and asked him to forward it to you guys. Should come by email.

Comment

just tried to access Shockernet again from my iPad; the following message immediately appeared (don't seem to have the problem from my Windows 10 laptop):

"Congrats! You have a chance to win the progressive jackpot of over $9,909,349.05 for FREE! Install Ceasars Slots and get your personal bonus! Continue"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      just tried to access Shockernet again from my iPad; the following message immediately appeared (don't seem to have the problem from my Windows 10 laptop):

"Congrats! You have a chance to win the progressive jackpot of over $9,909,349.05 for FREE! Install Ceasars Slots and get your personal bonus! Continue"

Make sure to clear your browser cache.

Comment

Working...
                      X