This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Kung Wu - for some reason I can't access the 'Maui' thread? Tells me I'm not authorized to view thread and to contact admin.

Here's the copied message...

"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin"

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Kung Wu - for some reason I can't access the 'Maui' thread? Tells me I'm not authorized to view thread and to contact admin.

Here's the copied message...

"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
      Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin"
      Ugh this is super strange. Can you try logging off and back on and see if you can get in.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yes, that was intentional to remove clutter and the weird color icon. I assumed the bold title was enough. Let me think about a font or color change to make it more obvious.
        So the little blue icon is back. Is it staying or going? If clicking on the title does the same thing, I'm good with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

So the little blue icon is back. Is it staying or going? If clicking on the title does the same thing, I'm good with that.
          I turned it back on for now. The bold color of the title would eb the indicator of unread messages like it was on the old site. Maybe I should just change the color of it so fits the style better?

Comment

• 1979Shocker
            1979Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, change the color, especially for the ShockerNet Dark style.

I turned it back on for now. The bold color of the title would eb the indicator of unread messages like it was on the old site. Maybe I should just change the color of it so fits the style better?
          Yeah, changing the color would be cool. I never noticed the bold thread title until you mentioned it. But maybe I'm just not very observant.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• testing image paste from iPhone

Comment

• Well we are officially on vBulletin 5.3.4 and the What's New sort order looks a LOOOOT better. Thank goodness.

Hopefully the site will be snappier now too.

Please let me know if you find broken stuff.

Comment

• Can't believe you just did that. I haven't worked that much on a Friday afternoon in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Can't believe you just did that. I haven't worked that much on a Friday afternoon in a long time.
                  Hahaha

Comment

Well we are officially on vBulletin 5.3.4 and the What's New sort order looks a LOOOOT better. Thank goodness.

Hopefully the site will be snappier now too.

Please let me know if you find broken stuff.

Comment

• The thing I don't like about the comments function is that I can't like a comment. And I can't quote the person I may be responding to.

Just my .02
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        The thing I don't like about the comments function is that I can't like a comment. And I can't quote the person I may be responding to.

Just my .02
                        Yeah I don't like that you can't like them. I didn't even realize you couldn't quote, so I guess I don't miss that part.

Comment

• Why is it snowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Why is it snowing.
                            Sky bears pillow fight.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Did I just stumble on to the weather app?

Comment

Working...
                              X