Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you highlight the current page number at the bottom where it gives Previous 1 2 3, etc. Next. I can't tell what page number I'm on unless I look in the address block. If I click on the current page number, it stays highlighted in blue. That's what I want it to do when I go from page to page.

Comment

• Coming along and looking better, KW!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        Could you highlight the current page number at the bottom where it gives Previous 1 2 3, etc. Next. I can't tell what page number I'm on unless I look in the address block. If I click on the current page number, it stays highlighted in blue. That's what I want it to do when I go from page to page.
        Ah, good feedback! Let me add it to the list and see if I can pull it off.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kung Wu Thanks for all that you have done! The site has really improved in a week!

Comment

• I was a little apprehensive to the changes right away, but I'm starting to enjoy it more and more now. The improvements have made a big difference already. Thanks Kung Wu

Comment

• Yeah, it was ugly and irritating for a bit there. Still ugly in spots, but I am working on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Yeah, it was ugly and irritating for a bit there. Still ugly in spots, but I am working on it.
                With the tweaking over the past couple of days, I think it's great. I really appreciate your efforts with this! Good job!

Question? Posting Gif over mobile with Android?
                (wstateu is my idle and I'm striving to be more like him)

Comment

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Let me try it.

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmm. Not obvious. Still looking into it.

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess copy/pasting the URL is the only way for now. That's all I have found on my Note 5.

• giphy.gif

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Hmmmmmm.......so you're saying it is possible.

Comment

• The area under our username on each post looks way cleaner. I like it a lot.

Also, how did you "comment" on wichshock65's post?

Comment

• Kung Wu
                          Kung Wu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Under your post, I can either Quote or Comment. I just chose Comment. I don't know if you can Comment on your own post though? Do you see the Comment option on anybody else's post?

• Pro tip: If you want to see the Thanks and Like buttons and counts, flip your phone sideways. Also, if you click/touch the count, you can see who Thanked or Liked.

Comment

• Kung Wu , I do not see a comment button on anyone's post, only a quote button. Perhaps it's only available to mods and admin?

Comment

• Kung Wu
                            Kung Wu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            See if it appears now?

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                          Kung Wu , I do not see a comment button on anyone's post, only a quote button. Perhaps it's only available to mods and admin?
                          Ability to comment appears to be turned on in the AdminCP, so I think you should see it. Are you on mobile or on desktop?

Comment

• ShockerPhi
                            ShockerPhi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It wasn't there before, but I see it now! (I'm on desktop)

• Kung Wu
                            Kung Wu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No wonder people haven't been using it. Thanks for pointing it out!
                        Working...
                        X