This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I just increased your private message quotas from 200 stored messages to 10,000! Essentially you will have no more private message limits! Except for WuDrWu. I figure it should be about a year before he hits that 10,000 threshold.

If full inboxes were causing the "Array" problem, then that should be a thing of the past.
    Mine's full again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Mine's full again.
      Okay, let me see what's up! (Don't clear it so you can be the test case)

Wait ... you aren't jacking with me right? LOL
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Actually Kung Wu, not so much you but all the yeahhoosians out there that think I have access to special information that they somehow are entitled to who insist on blowing up my inbox on a daily basis!

Comment

• I kid because I care. Inbox all good, happy to answer emails from anyone, all good. Thanks for all the work you put into this Kung Wu!

Comment

• img24491616.jpg

Comment

I kid because I care. Inbox all good, happy to answer emails from anyone, all good. Thanks for all the work you put into this Kung Wu!
              I really didn't like the above post that much, but I figured that liking it, then telling you about how I really felt would help get you that 10,000 before the end of 1 year. :p

Comment

Actually Kung Wu, not so much you but all the yeahhoosians out there that think I have access to special information that they somehow are entitled to who insist on blowing up my inbox on a daily basis!
                Hold on. You have access to special information?

Comment

• So I was just quoted in a forum and I still got a notification as well as a message. So I still have that issue...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    So I was just quoted in a forum and I still got a notification as well as a message. So I still have that issue...
                    Quoted or Thanks/Liked? Quotes still send PMs, but Likes don't (or at least shouldn't). I'm looking to see if we can turn those off too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Quoted or Thanks/Liked? Quotes still send PMs, but Likes don't (or at least shouldn't). I'm looking to see if we can turn those off too.
                      Yes quoted. I see now, didn't realize it was only Thanks/Likes that didn't generate a PM. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

Yes quoted. I see now, didn't realize it was only Thanks/Likes that didn't generate a PM. Thanks for the clarification.
                        We are using a plugin from the same makers of the Thanks/Like plugin for user mentions, and I _think_ that plugin is generating those PMs. So it's likely I will shut that plugin off, but then I have to test our old threads to see if the old mentions still work. With it off I think it takes the old mentions and converts it to [mention]user[/mention] so you end up seeing the BBCode. I am not sure if I can update that to the new syntax and it "just works" or if we are stuck looking at bbcode when I turn it off. But the PMs it's sending are annoying so at some point we have to kill this plugin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          This is maybe something you could do after getting everything else fixed and updated. The favicon that the browser pulls in from shockernet.net doesn't look that great. On my laptop, it looks like a low res picture of a tiny basketball. When I save a link to shockernet.net on my computer, the browser gets two images from shockernet.net, a 16x16 pixel image and a 70x70 pixel image. They don't look that great when used as a Windows 10 tile.
                          Okay, we need some graphics nerd to help us make some sweet favicons. This site will be really helpful:

The ultimate favicon generator. Design your icons platform per platform and make them look great everywhere. Including in Google results pages.

I'd like to get a consistent favicon and go to a different look than the existing one.

Comment

• Some threads fail to load for me. It's currently up to three, all long threads: the American sticky, RB is a Knick, and HCGM future thread. The screen displays as all black.
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• MadaboutWu I am having the same problem.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                                Some threads fail to load for me. It's currently up to three, all long threads: the American sticky, RB is a Knick, and HCGM future thread. The screen displays as all black.
                                Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                                MadaboutWu I am having the same problem.
                                Ugh. Do both of you have User Settings --> Account --> Posts per Page set to Forum Default?

Comment

Working...
                                X