Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Andy Reid on keeping Michael Vick

"His jersey sales offset the cost of his salary, and the PETA people are the only ones willing to pay to sit front row."
    LMAO
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Neale Donald Walsche: "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"
      :very_drunk:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• 10307386_10152051110016078_4179026507815699540_n-1.jpg
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• 10487585_681787008579614_6213624088679031222_n.jpg

Comment

• “A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” ~ Albert Einstein
            :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

• Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.
              -John F. Kennedy
              :listening_headphone

Comment

• 10574262_10152363689524440_2873598098008659237_n.jpg

Comment

• fishgirl47-600x315.jpg Wisdom on how to fish

Comment

• "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Innocents Abroad, Mark Twain
                    :watermelon:

Comment

• "Most teachers waste their time by asking questions that are intended to discover what a pupil does not know, whereas the true art of questioning is to discover what the pupil does know or is capable of knowing."
                      ["Conversations with Albert Einstein," 1920]
                      :panda:

R

Comment

• "Things are never so bad they can't be made worse." - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

• "You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to." -Robin Williams, Good Will Hunting
                          :cry:

Comment

• Antoine De Saint-Exupery book "The Little Prince.”
                            "You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night... You - only you - will have the stars that can laugh,”
                            :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

• Mickey Mantle Oct 20,1931 - Aug 13, 1995
                              "Every boy builds a shrine to some baseball hero, and before that shrine a candle always burns." Kenesaw Mountain Landis - First Baseball Commissioner

Comment

• “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” - Robin Williams
                                :black_eyed:

Comment

Working...
                                X