Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Probably hafta go back a hundred years.
    Not so sure about that. Might look into Nixon.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Dunno, Nixon had Kissinger

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Dunno, Nixon had Kissinger
        Obama has Axelrod and had Rahm Emanuel.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Canada has severed diplomatic ties to Iran
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Good for them. Why would anyone want to associated with this country if they don't need to be. Our State Department should take notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
              Good for them. Why would anyone want to associated with this country if they don't need to be. Our State Department should take notes.
              Umm...we haven't had diplomatic ties with Iran since the revolution. Maybe you should have taken notes in History.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• There was a war game that was conducted between Iran and USA to study the situation. The results showed that the situation spun out of control because of unintended consequences and miscalculation on both sides. Each side was trying to send signals to each other, but either the signals were ignored or not seen or were not politically viable.

Now one of Iran Military commander comes out and says the following - the question is what message was he trying to send Israel and how could Israel misinterpret it:

Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a brigadier general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, made the comments to Iran's state-run Arabic language Al-Alam television, according to a report on the network's website.
                "Iran will not start any war but it could launch a pre-emptive attack if it was sure that the enemies are putting the final touches to attack it," Al-Alam

Comment

• Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Monday Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated,"
                  so much for the U.N. warning about to avoid incendiary rhetoric ahead of the annual General Assembly session.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Probably worthy of a new thread, but oh well...

Skunk! Israel uses this to deal with disruptive protesters... watch 'em scatter!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Probably worthy of a new thread, but oh well...

Skunk! Israel uses this to deal with disruptive protesters... watch 'em scatter!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H4_XZE3r3oU
                        Well isn't that great!!! I'm trying to be good, and you post this... I'm just dying to post some Shitisms from Mr Lahey. Trailer Park Boys style.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Or just use this:

sorry audio sucks....amazing what you could build with pvc,body by jake gym equiptment,satelite dish, large spring, and a wheelbarrel rim...
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Nice, but no Jim Lahey.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Well, I hoped some other TPB fan would run with this, but alas, I have too much credit. And it's not like were straying far, Isreal has devised a weapon that smells like ****. A shitgun, per se. As needed, a montage of Jim Lahey shitisms.

Comment

Working...
                              X