Comey Testimony - Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    The most clear cut factor in implying collusion is the Trump administration's silence regarding this attack. There is a consensus in the US's intelligence community. There is a consensus in the U.S. Congress. There's information pouring in from foreign intelligence services implying the existence of a large scale project on behalf of the Russians to undermine liberal democracies around the world. To NOT address this in both rhetoric and language is unthinkably irresponsible. There is no possible conclusion that one could draw from this dumbfounding silence aside from an endorsement of these actions at best, and at worst - full on complicity.

There has not been definitive evidence presented to imply that the Trump campaign was directly involved in the manipulation of the last presidential election, though there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to believe that to be the case.
    The Russians try to interfere with every US election. It's what they do. The US tries to interfere with every Russian election, it's what we do. Clinton and the US colluded to with Yeltzin. No big deal.

As a child, didn't you read Mad Magazine? Didn't you laugh at Spy vs. Spy? While a comic- and over the edge, Spy vs. Spy is pretty spot on satire for how the intelligence community works.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I still dont understand why trump wont condone russia and will only begrudgely admit it was russia if backed into a corner
      Why should he? Seriously? Why? It does him absolutely zero good and changes nothing. It's just an opportunity for his opponents to pounce.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

So it is just no big deal that they hacked into voter rolls?
        Yes. And no. We, as a country, need to be dilligent. We also need to understand that they attempt this, or other tactics every election cycle.

And if you really are upset about it, prior to Jan. 20th, Obama was in charge of all of the security that was supposed to prevent any foriegn interference. If you are really, really this surprised and outraged, you should be outraged over Obama's failure in prevention.

Comment

Lol are you serious? He is the president of the united states. He is there to protect our country but won't because it benefits him. Himself over the country.
          Come on. This has nothing to do with protecting anything. It's politics akin to asking him if he still beats his wife. There is no answer that works.

Comment

Dude, I am outraged. But I can't do anything about Obama. Only trump can do something but he refuses to speak out and wants to give the russians their us land back. That is a messed up.
            Trump wants to give Russia Alaska?

Comment

• Trump giving Alaska back to Russia is really going to piss off Sarah Palin!

Comment

Protecting my vote. I am now concerned about my vote being accurate in future elections due to russians. Voting is of upmost importance to democracy.
                Alarmist much?
                No votes were tampered with. None. You are getting blinded with rage.

Comment

• Oh My God! It's not giving US land back to the Russians afterall! Sarah Palin can rest easy! Why didn't you say it was only allowing them back into two diplomatic compounds?

Nothing to see here, folks, move along!

Comment

Also, it is interesting that most people on here choose to attack me personally even going so far as to look at how much I post rather than attacking the actual issue. It speaks volumes about them.
                    And you called me stupid yesterday. Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

Voter rolls this election what will happen next election. I can't believe you don't care
                      Who said I don't care? Your vote wasn't stolen. We found a vunerability, it will be fixed. No votes will be stolen in the next election. This is normal stuff. They try, we stop, they try something else, we counter......

Comment

Lol why give it back when they were taken away due to the election hacking
                        Because it's called diplomacy. Not the first or last time diplomatic compounds were closed then reopened.

Again, alarmist.

Comment

• seskridge, you really need to relax. I'm not a Trump supporter, I dislike the guy, it annoys me that this over the top alarmism causes me to seem like I'm defending him. I sorta theow up in my mouth when I post, but you don't even seem to see how over the edge you are becoming.

Comment

• Lol
                            Attached Files

Comment

This situation does have me alarmed. When it is settled I will calm down. If I'm wrong then that is the best news possible. To me the fact I'm concerned about this is definitely validatex by the fact there is an fbi investigation. I'm sure people who were calling for hillarys fbi investigation werent called alarmist.
                              I'm sure the guy who met on the runway with our AG and who wanted Hillary's servergate to be called 'a matter' would disagree.

Comment

Yeah, and I've said several times that is super shady
                                I think the Democratic Party is much better off without the Clintons. Hillary needs to retire and write her memoirs.

My dislike of Hillary has much less to do with her gender and much more to do with her arrogance and chutzpah.

Comment

Working...
                                X