No announcement yet.

Election Day 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is that Hillary succession speech gonna be? Will she put a gun in her mouth first?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Dow futures down 700 now, oil down $2 and gold up $50. Buckle up.
      Soros dumping all of his assets now that he can't control the White House.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Maybe Gallup was right when they said it was impossible to accurately poll the presidency and quit.

Maybe its time for the media to quit commissioning polls and reporting those findings as news. Maybe we could all just vote, not being swayed by polls, and see who wins.

Prolly not.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Do you really think he's going to win Pennsylvania AND Michigan?
          Not out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            How good is that Hillary succession speech gonna be? Will she put a gun in her mouth first?
            In the debate, did they ask Hillary if she lost, if she would accept the results of the election?
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Soros dumping all of his assets now that he can't control the White House.
              Honestly given magnitude of the surprise I will be surprised if it doesn't touch -1000 overnight. This is a much bigger shock than Brexit from a polling/probability standpoint, and their economy is tiny compared to ours.

Markets hate uncertainty and they're about to get it force fed to them by the metric ton between now and January.

Comment

Michigan is looking really good for Trump right now. Penn is still in play.

I think the labor union members are showing they don't agree with what their top people are saying. That is definitely the case with the union members I work with.

Comment

Fl goes Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                    Michigan is looking really good for Trump right now. Penn is still in play.

I think the labor union members are showing they don't agree with what their top people are saying. That is definitely the case with the union members I work with.
                    Yeah, 20 years of stagnant wages will do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Honestly given magnitude of the surprise I will be surprised if it doesn't touch -1000 overnight. ....

Markets hate uncertainty and they're about to get it force fed to them by the metric ton between now and January.
                      Yeah, but it will correct quickly.

Comment

• North Carolina goes Trump.

Comment

• Looks like Iowa and Wisconsin for Trump.

WOW.

Comment

• Anybody have a fork?

Comment

• Penn or Mich here we come! Give in to your hate Pennsylvania.

Comment

• Pretty much over. What an epic, historic upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X