No announcement yet.

I would finally draw the line at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first option is not meant to be a gotcha. Anyone disgusted with Trump should just check that box.

I still feel that there are a bunch of cowards refusing to answer with one of the other answers. If you are still considering a vote for Trump, surely one of the answers below would be your breaking point. I'm mean, seriously, I gave you the Hitler excuse. What more do you need? Just pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      The first option is not meant to be a gotcha. Anyone disgusted with Trump should just check that box.

I still feel that there are a bunch of cowards refusing to answer with one of the other answers. If you are still considering a vote for Trump, surely one of the answers below would be your breaking point. I'm mean, seriously, I gave you the Hitler excuse. What more do you need? Just pick one.
      I'm not voting for Trump, never considered him. So based on your original instructions, while I'm welcome to participate, the poll (or pole as they say on phog.net) is not intended for me. I'll opt out of this silliness, thank you.

But since you felt the need for a poll, (or pole as they say on missouristate247.com) I would like to know where you, the creator of this poll, (or pole as they say on orangebloods.com) draw the line on Hillary. I think that is a perfectly fair request.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I wonder how far ahead Marco Rubio or Ben Carson would be about now?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Hell, I hated Ron Paul, I don't understand how a libertarian can lead, but I would be a huge Ron Paul supporter now.

I would be a huge Mitt Romney supporter. I could plug my nose and vote Bernie.

I cannot, and will not vote for Trump or Clinton. There is no lesser of two evils, only evil.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            According to Wikileaks HRC campaign feared Carson - but take that with a grain of salt because I have been told that all that Wikileaks stuff is "lies".

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              According to Wikileaks HRC campaign feared Carson - but take that with a grain of salt because I have been told that all that Wikileaks stuff is "lies".
              They wanted Carson or Trump because they thought it would be easier to frame them as ignorant and naive.

They basically didn't want to run against a Republican like Jeb, Kasich, Rubio or Paul who were seen as high character and difficult to demonize.

Their comments about Rand Paul as someone who could make large dents in their demographics among minorities and younger voters were illustrative.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                I'm sick of the fake outrage of Trump's grab her by the ***** remark.

I don't know **** about him, he's kind of crazy, but I'm glad I'm voting for Johnson
                I don't know you personally but if you're anything like the persona you project on this message board, I'm glad I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  I don't know you personally but if you're anything like the persona you project on this message board, I'm glad I don't.
                  So, you're outraged at Bill Clinton's actions and you believe that what Clinton did with his cigar, combined with him receiving oral sex in the Oval Office made him unqualified to be president? You supported his impeachment and wanted him removed from office? Immediately? Secondly, since you are so outraged by Trumps words, Hillary is equally unqualified to be president because of her words regarding Bill Clinton's accusers. Her words were every bit as offensive and anti-woman as Trump.

So if you really are outraged........ Who you gonna vote for? And yes, unlike Lebron James, Ive heard far worse locker room talk. And if you are honest, so have you.

Comment

On another note, this silly poll (or pole as they say on the Creighton board) is gaining zero traction.

Comment

For me it would be when we have to endure a poll on Shockernet asking us what it would take for us to - well pretty much anything - involving the election.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        For me it would be when we have to endure a poll on Shockernet asking us what it would take for us to - well pretty much anything - involving the election.
                        I might create a poll (or pole as they say on drakenation) as to where would you draw the line on silly polls (or poles as they say on mvcfans).

Comment

I would draw the line at Obama showing off his erection to a bunch of female pool reporters.

I'm outraged! That man has disqualified himself for office!

Oh, the humanity!

Draw the line people, for God's sake!

Comment

As Teddy Roosevelt said, speak softly and carry a big stick.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Catholic news of the day as seen through the eyes of the Magisterium. We are a service of EWTN News, Inc.

These emails were directed at Catholics, but they have others with the same rhetoric towards evangelicals and other protestants. At what point does Hillary draw the line?
                                Last edited by MoValley John; October 16, 2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X