I would finally draw the line at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would finally draw the line at...

I’m most interested to see responses from those currently planning on voting for Trump, but everyone is welcome to participate in this poll.

Question:
    At what point would you finally draw the line, withdraw support from Trump, and become angry at anyone else who still backed him?
    If you knew… ahh come on! He crossed that line a LONG time ago
    70.00%
    If you knew for a fact that all the recent fondling accusations against him were true.
    10.00%
    If you knew for a fact that he raped a woman a decade ago.
    0.00%
    If you knew for a fact that he raped a woman this year.
    0.00%
    If you knew for a fact that he raped your daughter.
    0.00%
    If you knew for a fact that he raped and murdered your daughter.
    0.00%
    If you knew for a fact that he helped mastermind 9/11.
    0.00%
    If you knew for a fact that he actually intended to try and become the 2nd Hitler once in office.
    0.00%
    If you knew for a fact that Trump = @ShockerFever
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

For me, it would be when I discovered that he had sold his influence for cash.

Comment

When he leaves the White House and steals the furniture.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Not voting for Trump, can't stand the guy. That said, the same exact question needs to be asked of Hillary, and the dems are absolutely giving her a free pass.

I'm sick of the fake outrage of Trump's grab her by the ***** remark. If you're outraged, you're full of **** and just looking for a reason, any reason to pile on. If you are outraged, and if you think it makes him unqualified to be president, then you better have been more outraged with what Bill Clinton did with his cigar. While in office. On our dime. We don't pay presidents to get blowjobs from interns, while letting foreign dignitaries wait. If you are outraged by Bill Clinton's actions -not words, while in office- not in the private sector, and you believe Bill Clinton's actions made him unfit for the presidency, then you can begin to gripe. Otherwise, shut up!

Furthermore, if what Trump said years ago was so offensive and makes him unqualified for office, then the words Hillary used to describe the women that accused her husband of rape, also makes her unqualified for the office. If keeping a spreadsheet to track financial institution's TARP payouts in conjunction with their PAC contributions doesn't give you pause, what is the line Hillary must cross?

I don't know **** about him, he's kind of crazy, but I'm glad I'm voting for Johnson, at least I won't have to take a shower when I leave the voting booth.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

@MoValley John: got so riled up, he forgot to vote. MVJ, do you mind going back and visiting my polling booth?

What’s the excuse for the other commenters and spectators? Are you afraid that you might be forced to show some integrity and follow your convictions when you draw the line now, and then the line gets crossed sometime in the next 3 weeks? Notice I didn’t set this poll to remain open for voting on November 9th.

Spineless cowards.

Comment

If that lying, cheating, hateful old bag, who as a public servant aided and abetted the growth of ISIS, used her charity as a tax shield (innovative) to make it rich, all on a private server (wow, she's smart too), and wants to take her primary adviser (on you name it) who's a pervert/sexual predator (looks like one's getting in whether we like it or not) into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and who would probably be a WORSE adviser than any Trump would get, who wants WIDE open borders, which by the way I want someone to tell me who's gonna subsidize all those immigrants (Medicare), who's had this government aid and abet her federal crimes up to the white house (THERE'S THE RUB), who has an irrational hard-on for Russia (can you say wag the dog?)... drops out.

This aint even the half of it.

Comment

Looks like we've got our first "Trump could rape and murder people and I'd still vote for him".

@ShockingButTrue, should I have literally included an option of "nothing will stop me"? Are you literally saying none of my poll choices are adequate?

Come on people. Just go ahead and choose the Hitler option if you need to. Show some backbone and vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                Looks like we've got our first "Trump could rape and murder people and I'd still vote for him".

@ShockingButTrue, should I have literally included an option of "nothing will stop me"? Are you literally saying none of my poll choices are adequate?

Come on people. Just go ahead and choose the Hitler option if you need to. Show some backbone and vote.
                By golly I just didn't see that one coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President;
                  [U

Spineless cowards
                  [/U].
                  Hey, isn't that what obama's first AG called Americans? I knew it sounded familiar in this politically charged season.

Comment

I didn't vote because I'm already not a Trump supporter. It wouldn't take anything for me to withdraw my support, as he doesn't have it. Any vote on that shitty list of options would be nothing more than an opportunity for the OP to get jabs in, so why bother?
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                      @MoValley John: got so riled up, he forgot to vote. MVJ, do you mind going back and visiting my polling booth?

What’s the excuse for the other commenters and spectators? Are you afraid that you might be forced to show some integrity and follow your convictions when you draw the line now, and then the line gets crossed sometime in the next 3 weeks? Notice I didn’t set this poll to remain open for voting on November 9th.

Spineless cowards.
                      There is nothing for me to choose. The Donald never crossed the line with me, I never considered him. Therefore, no option in which to choose.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        I didn't vote because I'm already not a Trump supporter. It wouldn't take anything for me to withdraw my support, as he doesn't have it. Any vote on that shitty list of options would be nothing more than an opportunity for the OP to get jabs in, so why bother?
                        Exactly.

Comment

I tried a little Impromptu facebook experiment. I said,"Let's try something. Why should I vote for your particular candidate? One rule: you can make no mention of the other candidate, directly or indirectly. Go!"

I did not name either candidate. I got crickets so far. Zero reasons.

Comment

Ken Bone's 15 minutes of fame may be up after a discovery of questionable Reddit comments from the past.

Comment

I didn't vote because I don't know how I will vote (or vote at all).

Comment

Working...
                              X