Happy Earth Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    What about the endangered species act of 1973? Has a law did more over-reaching into public and private lands for what? It has saved nothing.
    It has had some successes in America, that's for sure, but it is not a flexibly written law I would agree. The biggest issue is that it was written very boolean in nature, either yes or no.

As far as Carol Browner, I searched on google for a few minutes and found nothing to look into.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      It has had some successes in America, that's for sure, but it is not a flexibly written law I would agree. The biggest issue is that it was written very boolean in nature, either yes or no.

As far as Carol Browner, I searched on google for a few minutes and found nothing to look into.
      Just search "Carol Browner epa chloroform". You will should get pages discussing the topic of chloroform in water (which is cause from chlorination process).

Comment

The biggest problem with the environment is all these bears shitting in the woods. Why don't the bears use bathrooms like everyone else.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The Pope doesn't **** in the woods.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            The biggest problem with the environment is all these bears shitting in the woods. Why don't the bears use bathrooms like everyone else.
            A lot of ladies will probably start seeing the woods as a more viable option than public restrooms if what I'm hearing is true

Comment

I love this forum. I mean hell Shockernet is the one place I have ever been where they ***** and complain about Earth Day. The general public doesnt even know when Earth day is but some asshole gets on the forum and claims its nothing but government conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                I love this forum. I mean hell Shockernet is the one place I have ever been where they ***** and complain about Earth Day. The general public doesnt even know when Earth day is but some asshole gets on the forum and claims its nothing but government conspiracy.
                You're just jealous you weren't invited to the Venus Day festival.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  You're just jealous you weren't invited to the Venus Day festival.
                  You go to the Penis Day festival?

Oh, Venus Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    For the record, I'm pro dirt. Very pro dirt, in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      For the record, I'm pro dirt. Very pro dirt, in fact.
                      Joe Dirt?

Comment

You go to the Penis Day festival?
                        Nah, my wife wouldn't let me go this year.

Comment

Joe Dirt?
                          Life's a garden, dig it.

Comment

Okay, this might get me in trouble but.....

At your mom's house, every day is Penis Day!

Comment

That mom card I played was directed at everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                                There wasn't any specific legislation mentioned there.
                                https://unfccc.int/essential_background/legislation/items/8810.php
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X