Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    The scary part...nobody knows what DJT will do.
    The scarier part is we know what HRC has done.
    That aint even the half of it...

Remember when she was a part of the Obama administration and they assisted with the community organizing (since that's his specialty) project that lives on as the "Arab Spring?"

What's been brought to light, so far, of that clandestine operation is enough to repulse any sane human being. Even Democrat, I think.

It's kind of starting to look like there's no graceful way out of that one now (maybe for all of us).

I hate to come of as a gloom and doom profit, or even :beaten:conspiracy theorist, but if she's elected, and as staggering as that is to believe she might be, if we haven't gone to war with Russisa yet, they'll probably feel duty bound to expedite the process because we as a nation supported her lying, cheating, corrupt ass/administration. I'm sure they'd want to get rid of the stench coming from this side of the globe! And they would be applauded by many other nations too.

I'm gonna' be pissed if the Shocker season is interrputed WWIII.

Comment

• Company complied with a classified directive, scanning hundreds of millions of Yahoo Mail accounts at the behest of NSA or FBI, say former employees

Maybe they're (our current administration) are just trying to weed out all the deplorables. Yeah, let's elect more of this kind of unprincipled leadership, because we just can't have a guy who wants to end I-L-L-E-G-A-L immigration as the commander-in-chief. And we want to make she we keep the same AG and FBI director as the heads of our legal branch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        That aint even the half of it...

Remember when she was a part of the Obama administration and they assisted with the community organizing (since that's his specialty) project that lives on as the "Arab Spring?"

What's been brought to light, so far, of that clandestine operation is enough to repulse any sane human being. Even Democrat, I think.

It's kind of starting to look like there's no graceful way out of that one now (maybe for all of us).

I hate to come of as a gloom and doom profit, or even :beaten:conspiracy theorist, but if she's elected, and as staggering as that is to believe she might be, if we haven't gone to war with Russisa yet, they'll probably feel duty bound to expedite the process because we as a nation supported her lying, cheating, corrupt ass/administration. I'm sure they'd want to get rid of the stench coming from this side of the globe! And they would be applauded by many other nations too.

I'm gonna' be pissed if the Shocker season is interrputed WWIII.
        Administrations of both Parties have used Muslim unrest and Jihad as tools to try to keep U.S. hegemony. Unfortunately it is covered up by propaganda so most Americans don't have a clue how disgusting it is.
        In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          Administrations of both Parties have used Muslim unrest and Jihad as tools to try to keep U.S. hegemony. Unfortunately it is covered up by propaganda so most Americans don't have a clue how disgusting it is.
          Like it or not, one of the administrations was prompted by 9/11.

Like it or not (because I'm not a hawk) one of the administrations has seemingly brought us close to WWIII. At least that's what Russia is saying, not me.

There's more...

Comment

• Here's a screen grab for yahttp://www.ajc.com/news/mike-luckovich-groper-chief/GKJGJN8IDp0Of5ePqHuWwL/
            Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• "Grab em by the *****."

smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post
                Here's a screen grab for yahttp://www.ajc.com/news/mike-luckovich-groper-chief/GKJGJN8IDp0Of5ePqHuWwL/
                I don't understand. Why'd he draw a Trump toupee on Bill Clinton?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  "Grab em by the *****."

smdh
                  It is Finished.

Comment

• MaMa Mea Culpa

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      It is Finished.
                      Hey he pledges to be a better man. Next time he will try no to get caught with his had in the................oh, nevermind.

Besides, according to that paragon of virtue and wisdom, Sean Hannity -- "King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud."

Furthermore, it really doesn't reveal anything about Trump that we didn't already know or should have known if paying attention.

It's not like the Republicans are withdrawing their support en masse. Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz and Utah Governor Gary Herbert have withdrawn endorsements. Otherwise, it mostly statements that Donald's comments were inappropriate. After all the Republican Party did select the Donald as their man. Now if Donald is really bad in the debate Sunday perhaps the exodus will accelerate.

Not to mention the fact that Hillary is so bad herself that she might keep Donald viable irrespective of what comes out on him.

He might drop out if he thinks he is damaging the Trump brand although not sure he has enough humility to ever admit to such a thing.

Edit: Just to remove any possible confusion @SB Shock: my post was an attempt at satire. I agree with your comment. And if this does not finish Trump then this country is in much worse shape that I thought and I wasn't exactly feeling sanguine about as it was.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 8, 2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Hannity really went off the rails this cycle.

There is a major vacuum for an ideologically sincere voice in right wing talk radio. The current batch sold its soul and showed they cannot be trusted to stand up for American brand conservativism when a 20th century European style "right wing" alternative is available.

The dinosaurs need replacing.

Comment

• Trump reportedly feeling heat to drop out, still defiant and says he will stay in the race.

Pence has to be drooling a little, especially after Trump F'd him the day after the debate. I cannot imagine there is any loyalty beneath the surface there.

Tomorrow seems make or break now - not for whether Trump will win the election, but for whether he will be able to avoid a revolt and stay in the race.

Comment

• Character Is Destiny

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Trump reportedly feeling heat to drop out, still defiant and says he will stay in the race.

Pence has to be drooling a little, especially after Trump F'd him the day after the debate. I cannot imagine there is any loyalty beneath the surface there.

Tomorrow seems make or break now - not for whether Trump will win the election, but for whether he will be able to avoid a revolt and stay in the race.
                              Republican Party should either make him drop out and make Pence it candidate or just pull all their support to Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Character Is Destiny
                                How come the same can't be said for Hillary?
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X