No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I'm sad or can't sleep I play this video... and LMAO!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Kung Wu
      Kung Wu commented
      Editing a comment
      That's hilarious. I haven't seen that one!

• amazing how this never gets old

Comment

• If GOP senators treated AG Holder the way the dem senators are treating Barr, they would all be labeled racists by the media and excoriated.

Dem senators are acting like a bunch of 3 year olds being told they don't get ice cream.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        If GOP senators treated AG Holder the way the dem senators are treating Barr, they would all be labeled racists by the media and excoriated.

Dem senators are acting like a bunch of 3 year olds being told they don't get ice cream.
        Let's assume that Republicans appointed a special counsel to investigate Obama, his campaign, and various events occurring under his watch; and let's assume that special counsel was a well respected democrat who had been involved in public service his entire life; and let's assume Holder summarized the results of the special counsel investigation weeks before the report came out; and let's assume that the general consensus upon reading the report was that the summary misconstrued the substance of the report; and let's assume it came out that the special counsel sent Holder a letter stating that Holder misconstrued the substance of the report...

Assuming all of that, you don't think Republicans would be losing their minds about how corrupt Obama and his cabinet is?

I absolutely believe these are issues that should be discussed, and I believe they are serious problems for our country to work through. And I do not believe they should be dismissed by saying anyone who raises these issues sounds like a whiny toddler. Just like you don't think GOP senators should have valid criticisms dismissed by being labeled racists.

Comment

• ShockerPrez
          ShockerPrez commented
          Editing a comment
          Barr testified that he called Mueller the day after he received it to get clarification. Barr asked him if tge summary misrepresented the findings of the full report. Mueller told him no.

• jdshock
          jdshock commented
          Editing a comment
          ShockerPrez - But then you're entirely relying on Barr's testimony. You see that that is not a part of the hypothetical I'm presenting, right? It would be the hypothetical I presented above, but add another step which is "Holder says that's all fake news, and that the special counsel is on board with everything Holder said earlier."

Again, I ask you, you don't think the GOP would be losing their minds?

• ShockerPrez
          ShockerPrez commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't really give a crap if GOP would lose their minds in your hypothetical scenario and assumptions. The fact is the dems aren't worried about getting facts. They are concerned with spinning their narrative and painting Barr as a political hack. Fine, they are free to do so.

Just stating my observation.

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

Let's assume that Republicans appointed a special counsel to investigate Obama, his campaign, and various events occurring under his watch; and let's assume that special counsel was a well respected democrat who had been involved in public service his entire life; and let's assume Holder summarized the results of the special counsel investigation weeks before the report came out; and let's assume that the general consensus upon reading the report was that the summary misconstrued the substance of the report; and let's assume it came out that the special counsel sent Holder a letter stating that Holder misconstrued the substance of the report...

Assuming all of that, you don't think Republicans would be losing their minds about how corrupt Obama and his cabinet is?

I absolutely believe these are issues that should be discussed, and I believe they are serious problems for our country to work through. And I do not believe they should be dismissed by saying anyone who raises these issues sounds like a whiny toddler. Just like you don't think GOP senators should have valid criticisms dismissed by being labeled racists.
        I'd probably agree with Holder, under the assumption it was not proven by the appointed Republican counsel that the President was guilty of the original scope of said investigation. Or for that matter, anyone involved with his cabinet.

Further, would our assumption contain provable bias against Obama, just as there was (with evidence) against the current President?

It's not a valid argument/assumption, considering you left those important points out of your/our assumption basis.

Oh, and Barr didn't release a summary, per Muellers wish, he released the whole g****** report.
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 1, 2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Using their own definition, wouldn't congress calling for Barr's resignation also be obstruction of justice?

Comment

• Let's build the wall out of Russian collusion ... because nobody can seem to get over it!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              If you made that up yourself......... Bravo!

DM Hannity and it will make the airwaves guaranteed.

T

...:cool:

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't. It's too good for me!

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Let's build the wall out of Russian collusion ... because nobody can seem to get over it!
            donald-trump-hardhat-steel-7-26-18-getty-420x315.jpg

Comment

• President Trump might as well stick his tweet Friday morning on a campaign bumper sticker: "JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!"

The unemployment rate fell to 3.6 percent with the latest report. While part of that drop was due to an increased number of Americans who've stopped looking for work, the jobless rate is at its lowest level since 1969.

Also of note: the average hourly pay for workers jumped 3.2 percent from a year ago, which is considered a very healthy increase by economists.

"I'll be running on the economy," Trump said flatly, speaking to reporters at the White House Friday.
              ROFL! No ****...

Suck it Dims/Liberals/Commies!

T

Comment

• ... psst, don't tell the libtards because if they crack the code we might get sanders in the white house. Let 'em keep faking each other out about russia.

images.jpg ... and that's why we put our money on Trump and not Hillary, like obama (and the fbi) did.

#M8keTheAmericanGreatAgain

and, oh yeah, the best part? Barr stated "To the extent that there was overreach, what we have to be concerned about is a few people at the top getting into their heads that they know better than the American people." Few people?

Know better (emphasis mine)?!? That's nothing; they thought (and still do) they were morally better. Yep, there's gonna be weeping and gnashing off teeth just as it was written on cave walls 3,000 years ago. Some people never learn.

Plan D: Let's shop around the British dossier!
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 3, 2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• If anyone is interested here is a link that references in detail a legal memorandum (submitted to the DOJ) refuting the special councils statute referral, or should we say equivocation, concerning obstruction. CASE IS CLOSED!

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-cont...Theory-1.2.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    If he's the nominee, Trump will definitely pull in some registered Democrats to vote for him in the general election. He's got a lot of liberal in him, so this should be no surprise.

However, I can 100% guarantee you that for every Obama voter that turns to Trump, multiple Romney voters will vote Hillary or 3rd party.

Looking at the popular vote, measured in millions...
                    2008 - Obama beat McCain 69 to 60
                    2012 - Obama beat Romney 66 to 61

Trump will not get 60 million votes in the general and Hillary will. I guarantee it. Honestly, I doubt Trump would get 50 million. Trump vs Hillary would be a landslide.
                    Here's a blast from the past (Trump got just shy of 63 million votes in the general election) ... where has Jamar Howard 4 President been?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Here's a blast from the past (Trump got just shy of 63 million votes in the general election) ... where has Jamar Howard 4 President been?
                    Here's another one:

Yeah But.jpg
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 12, 2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• The entire Libtard Nation is rolling on the floor with laughter on Trump's "financial mess" that's being bandied about by the Dim propaganda machine. The only problem is... they haven't a clue what the **** they are talking about LOLOLOLOLOLOL! What's new though right?

Though there are still four years to go in the 90's, business and government leaders in New York honored Donald J. Trump yesterday for pulling off what they called "the comeback of the decade."

Mr. Trump, the developer who came to epitomize opulent wealth during the 80's before tumbling into deep financial trouble, has managed to erase much of his debt and is moving ahead with major projects at a time other developers are idling.

Judging from the attention showered on him yesterday at the Union League Club, some of New York's civic and business leaders are quite captivated by Mr. Trump, despite the financial uncertainties that still surround some of his properties.

But the operative word at the luncheon was comeback, though Mr. Trump might dispute that he ever went far away. William D. Fugazy, the limousine magnate and chairman of the Forum Club, the group of business and civic leaders that sponsored the luncheon, presented Mr. Trump with a boomerang encased in glass. "You throw it and it always comes back," he said as he handed it over.

In a flattering speech, Lieut. Gov. Betsy McCaughey called Mr. Trump "the comeback kid." Charles A. Gargano, who as chairman of the Empire State Development Corporation is himself considered one of the new powers of the state, joked about a Perot-Trump presidential ticket. "He would be the most loved Vice President since Spiro T. Agnew," he said. Mr. Gargano, who heads the state's economic development efforts, added, "Thank you for your tax dollars."

Most of the Libbies loling over the HUGE TAX RELEASE SCANDAL haven't a clue what depreciation/write-offs/shelters are as they've likely never even filled out a long form in their lives.

T

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                        X