Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
    Based on your posts and Occam's Razor, I don't believe you. This is all a big smokescreen fueled by your ego.
    Now this is what I would call an educated observation. Chuck crack-back's on Trump because he has more support on this board? Say what?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
      Based on your posts and Occam's Razor, I don't believe you. This is all a big smokescreen fueled by your ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Thought u hated people who posted memes?

Comment

• Enjoy:
          More than a dozen celebrities from all corners of the entertainment industry have pledged to flee America if Trump is elected president.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Thought u hated people who posted memes?
            That's not what I said.

Comment

• damn.. I would pay cash money to get a copy of todays episode of the view, the chew etc. !!!!!!!!

damn!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                It's funny how you always hear them say they're moving to Canada whenever a candidate they hate is elected, but they never say they're moving to Mexico. Such racist, xenophobic, bigots!!!!!!! It would be fun to turn this whole victimization / Grievance Olympics game on them and give them a dose of their own medicine.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    It's funny how you always hear them say they're moving to Canada...
                    Leader of the pack...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        It's funny how you always hear them say they're moving to Canada whenever a candidate they hate is elected, but they never say they're moving to Mexico.
                        Hahaha, now that's funny!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Leader of the pack...

lmao...it's about time she went back into her natural habitat with her own species.

Comment

• President-Elect Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted. During lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's white beanie into the water.

It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just stayed in place.

The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying "Never mind, boys, I'll get it."

The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed onto the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless. Not even the Pope knew what to say.

But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN all knew how to cover the story. Their banner headlines read:

"Breaking News, TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!"

Comment

• This is pretty good... John and Donald must be using the same barber. :)

Comment

• Well duh...

2016 Person of the Year: Donald Trump

Comment

Working...
                                X