Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    It's just so perfect that you shared a fake quote when shockernet is having a discussion about why it's dumb to share memes like this.

Criticize her for what she actually said. The article I linked to has her actual testimony.
    I give you some credit; At least you didn't call it a "False equivalent."

Comment

• @ShockingButTrue, if you are going to relentlessly troll, elevate your game and at least make it funny.

Your posting is terrible and devoid of wit, you are incapable of substantive engagement, and you love posting memes with obscene language and slurs. SN shouldn't serve as your personal septic tank.

Post better or post less.

Comment

• Trump To Teach Military Experts How To Fight A War

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          I don't read them that way.
          I don't either. People can twist anything a person says to mean whatever it is that they want. The Dems are trying real hard to do this. So are the Republicans. It is getting old.

Comment

• There are two possible appalling things related to the Trump groping: either he did so, which is deplorable, or they are lying about it, which is equally deplorable to those that are truly victims to such actions. One of those two things offends me. Trumps quotes after the fact do not.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              There are two possible appalling things related to the Trump groping: either he did so, which is deplorable, or they are lying about it, which is equally deplorable to those that are truly victims to such actions. One of those two things offends me. Trumps quotes after the fact do not.
              Agreed. As well, none of his accusers have any legal documentation of said offenses. I don't think they're under investigation Today even. The media ran far, fast, with this. It reeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                @ShockingButTrue, if you are going to relentlessly troll, elevate your game and at least make it funny.

Your posting is terrible and devoid of wit, you are incapable of substantive engagement, and you love posting memes with obscene language and slurs. SN shouldn't serve as your personal septic tank.

Post better or post less.

Thumbs up? No?

Comment

• Rubio would have been in over his head this election cycle. The Clinton Mob is relentless and taking the high road would not have worked, just as it did not work for Romney. Rubio is a great guy and an exciting candidate, but he would have got his butt kicked this election cycle.

It will take someone willing to call out the Clinton Mafia for what they are to win this election and only Trump demonstrated that willingness. Christie skirted with it, but he would have clammed up when it started getting very, very tough. There is no way he would have threatened Clinton with jail time, for example. That was a VERY risky move. If Trump loses he will be up against the full force of the federal government. Guaranteed Clinton will go after him for _something_.

Honestly it was always going to take an independant-style renegade to defeat the Clinton Crime Family. Trump is the right guy at the right time. He may have a questionable policy here or there, but he's got 90% of it right. If he wins and ends up sucking, Rubio should have a good chance in the future.

My bet is that Trump will actually be a decent president if he wins.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Rubio would have been in over his head this election cycle. The Clinton Mob is relentless and taking the high road would not have worked, just as it did not work for Romney. Rubio is a great guy and an exciting candidate, but he would have got his butt kicked this election cycle.

It will take someone willing to call out the Clinton Mafia for what they are to win this election and only Trump demonstrated that willingness. Christie skirted with it, but he would have clammed up when it started getting very, very tough. There is no way he would have threatened Clinton with jail time, for example. That was a VERY risky move. If Trump loses he will be up against the full force of the federal government. Guaranteed Clinton will go after him for _something_.

Honestly it was always going to take an independant-style renegade to defeat the Clinton Crime Family. Trump is the right guy at the right time. He may have a questionable policy here or there, but he's got 90% of it right. If he wins and ends up sucking, Rubio should have a good chance in the future.

My bet is that Trump will actually be a decent president if he wins.
                    Ditto. My belief is that he will appoint experienced advisers whom he will listen to. I think the Pence selection has shown that, vs. her selection of that guy from Virginia. I also believe his foreign policy could no way in hell be worse than what we've seen the last several years from the current administration, of which she was a major player.

Hate to see that it came to all of this, considering I'm a registered Democrat, from a family of Democrats, and was a Clinton supporter in the 90's. He won the first election when he went on Arsenio, sitting in with band.

Comment

• If Trump can get Condoleezza Rice as Secretary of State, Gowdy at DOJ, find something good for Jeff Sessions and stay away from any Bush era Neo-Cons at Defense, I think he'll be fine.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• If he's elected, he will start with the fumigation of the DOJ. As far as Defense, get those Hawks outta there now! Hurry! Get some conservatives in there who understand diplomacy... Man, I never thought I'd say that about conservatives. But, nothing surprises me in this, the Year of the Monkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue
                          Hate to see that it came to all of this, considering I'm a registered Democrat, from a family of Democrats, and was a Clinton supporter in the 90's. He won the first election when he went on Arsenio, sitting in with band.
                          Wow, you have come a long way!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                            If Trump can get Condoleezza Rice as Secretary of State, Gowdy at DOJ, find something good for Jeff Sessions and stay away from any Bush era Neo-Cons at Defense, I think he'll be fine.
                            I'm sure you are aware Condoleezza Rice detests Trump, never endorsed him, and earlier this month publicly called for him to drop out of the race.

“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President. He should withdraw,” she wrote. “As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”
                            The nationalist, populist but most certainly not conservative cabinet team would need to look elsewhere for talent.

Comment

I think that's called outkicking your coverage.

Comment

S
                                ometimes you just gotta say "Enough already!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X