Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    At the time, the most powerful man on the face of the earth. His accusers came forward anyway.
    Most of them many, many years after the occurrence of those incidents, in the wake of extensive media coverage of his affairs during his initial run in 91/92 and again in the wake of the Lewinsky scandal.

Seems like a lot of parallels with the exact reasons you believe 100% of Trump's accusers are liars. Why believe all of one and none of the other?

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Most of them many, many years after the occurrence of those incidents, in the wake of extensive media coverage of his affairs during his initial run in 91/92 and again in the wake of the Lewinsky scandal.

Seems like a lot of parallels with the exact reasons you believe 100% of Trump's accusers are liars. Why believe all of one and none of the other?
      That is what makes this election so disturbing. Clinton supporters completely look the other way at both Bill and Hillary's indiscretions, while being absolutely offended by anything Trump says. Conversely, Trump supporters overlook his misdeeds while screamimg about Hillary.

I believe some of Trump's accusers, while I don't believe one. I believe most of the Clinton accusers, while not one other. I also don't believe in the supposed bastard love child of Clinton.

None of this stuff does anything but mirror what we choose for entertainment. We watched Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, women watch the Bachelor in droves, they crave Married at First Sight. Jerry Springer rules the afternoon sydication market, as does Maury. Then all of the sudden, self rightous conservatives claim they are offended when a president gets his meat smoked in the Oval Office, while liberals defend the action. Turn the page and liberals are outraged when a candidate talks about picking up a woman like a bowling ball, meanwhile, conservatives chalk it up to lockerroom talk.

It's all hypocricy. If you aren't offended by one, you can't be outraged by the other. This is just a sad example of what our society has become. I can't vote for either of these two, they're both evil. Right now it seems pretty easy for me to be more critical of Clinton, the press isn't doing their job and her supporters seem to have short memories. Six months ago, the Trump supporters were mad at me because I seemed more critical of him. I really can't stand either.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        This is a highly ignorant, dangerous, and offensive line of thinking. For your sake, I really really hope it is all just ignorance, and not intentional.

What do you think happens when you challenge the mafia... aka... Trump? Do you really think these women didn't see what power Trump has and decide there was no way they wanted to put themselves and their families on the line? I'm not saying it would have been absolutely crazy for any of them to have decided to be a hero and take Trump head on, but on the flip side, it is very understandable why they decided not to go that route.

Why now you ask? Because they now have the media's attention. Trump wouldn't dare do anything to them other than call them liars and move on. He knows there are 1 million "journalists" out there looking for any sign of retribution by Trump toward these women. He knows he can't go after them now.

Why didn't they come out sooner?!?! Uggghhh.

What a load of bunk. "Trump was gonna' strong arm 'em!" Do you know where the bodies are hidden? Or are you really that stupid like you said you where?

I haven't heard anything about the media verifying any police reports. Not saying that's the case, but I'm just sayin'...

Comment

• I haven't read all of this thread and don't intend to, but I'll add one comment.

To all of the people, women as well as men, I simply ask who is your favorite rapper?

Any rap fan criticizing Trump for any of his comments about women are simply full of ****
          hypocrites.

Comment

I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayc View Post
              I haven't read all of this thread and don't intend to, but I'll add one comment.

To all of the people, women as well as men, I simply ask who is your favorite rapper?

Any rap fan criticizing Trump for any of his comments about women are simply full of ****
              hypocrites.
              Yup.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• John Birch Society alive and well on ShockerNet.

Comment

John Birch Society alive and well on ShockerNet.
                  Hypocrits, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    Hypocrits, too!
                    Don't forget LCD kings of false equivalency!

Comment

Don't forget LCD kings of false equivalency!
                      But mostly, hypocrits!

Comment

• So, which Hillary do you support? The pro NAFTA Hillary or the anti NAFTA Hillary? The pro DOMA Hillary or the anti DOMA Hillary? The Hillary that flew into hostile territory under gunfire, or the Hillary that held a reception on a peaceful tarmac? The pro TARP Hillary or the anti TARP Hillary. The most qualified Hillary or the Hillary that misplaced 30,000 emails and mishandled classified documents?

Comment

• Does anyone else fear a civil insurrection after the election is over?

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            So, which Hillary do you support? The pro NAFTA Hillary or the anti NAFTA Hillary? The pro DOMA Hillary or the anti DOMA Hillary? The Hillary that flew into hostile territory under gunfire, or the Hillary that held a reception on a peaceful tarmac? The pro TARP Hillary or the anti TARP Hillary. The most qualified Hillary or the Hillary that misplaced 30,000 emails and mishandled classified documents?
                            Are you talking to anyone in particular?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Does anyone else fear a civil insurrection after the election is over?
                              Nope. We have become lemmings. Republicans will jump off the cliff with Trump and Democrats will jump with Hillary. When the votes are tallied, the losing cliff jumpers will simply wait four more years to jump off the cliff again.

I've decided to jump off the cliff with some guy named Johnson. He can't be as bad as Trump or Clinton.

Comment

Are you talking to anyone in particular?
                                Anyone with the guts to admit that they support her.

Comment

Working...
                                X