No announcement yet.

Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Control 101 (my new favorite gif; bet you can’t watch it just once)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSm3Ywt...dium=copy_link
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Gun Control 101 (my new favorite gif; bet you can’t watch it just once)

Haaa. Woke idiots…

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Gun Control 101 (my new favorite gif; bet you can’t watch it just once)

Why is the gunman grabbing his crotch? Is Michael Jackson still alive? Were they shooting a video?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Why is the gunman grabbing his crotch? Is Michael Jackson still alive? Were they shooting a video?
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Both people on the right and left, black and white, have the right to carry weapons with gun holster.
            Last edited by ToddSMedley; November 18, 2022, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Oregon Sheriffs Defy Voters, Refuse to Enforce New Gun-Control Measure (msn.com)

Nevertheless, several sheriffs have pledged not to enforce the law in recent days.

Sherman County Sheriff Brad Lohrey "said our office would not enforce Measure 114," Undersheriff James Burgett told Newsweek on Tuesday.

Others who have pledged not to enforce the law include Jefferson County Sheriff Jason Pollock.

"I believe Measure 114 is a violation of the United States Constitution and is contrary to current federal court precedent," Pollock wrote in a statement posted on the agency's Facebook page on Monday. "I have read this measure. It is poorly written and does not actually address the current criminal crisis our state currently faces."

Pollock added that Measure 114 "puts a blanket over everyone. The blanket approach is a poor lazy approach to a problem the State has created."

The sheriff said that he does not "have the personnel to attempt to permit every gun purchase in Jefferson County. Additionally, I believe the provisions of Measure 114 run contrary to previously decided judicial decisions."
              I don't see any way that this could be upheld when challenged in court. But it is nice to see some law enforcement actually wanting to uphold the Constitution.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                I don't see any way that this could be upheld when challenged in court. But it is nice to see some law enforcement actually wanting to uphold the Constitution.
                Sheriffs are more important than people realize, and that's why I feel like every county in Kansas should have one. The LEO-by-committee approach (such as in Riley County) would never fight something like this. They would argue about it and then do nothing.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Nebraska Passed constitutional carry today. Another win for Americas First Freedom.

Comment

• Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Arkansas. I know Colorado doesn’t allow it. Does Oklahoma?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Arkansas. I know Colorado doesn’t allow it. Does Oklahoma?
                      Have to verify but wikipedia says this ...

"As of April 3, 2023, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida (concealed carry only; effective July 1, 2023), Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota (concealed carry only), Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee (handguns only), Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming generally allow most law-abiding adults to carry a loaded concealed firearm without a permit."

I had no idea it was this prevalent.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                      X