Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    No. The game has and always will be Florida, VA and Ohio
    On second thought, with Wisconsin, Romney would not have needed Ohio. Now Ohio looks to be critical.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      On second thought, with Wisconsin, Romney would not have needed Ohio. Now Ohio looks to be critical.
      Yeah I would agree. But I have always thought if Romney could win Wisconson, then he would win Ohio and maybe some other states. Florida and VA are troubling - they shouldn't be close, but they are.

Comment

Yeah I would agree. But I have always thought if Romney could win Wisconson, then he would win Ohio and maybe some other states. Florida and VA are troubling - they shouldn't be close, but they are.
        Agreed. Not only close but Obama is leading in Florida. It's not looking good for the Romney camp.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          4 more years of this ****head. Dynamite. There's no saving us from the idiots now. What's the country code in New Zealand?
          Take it easy, Doc. The sun will rise tomorrow. The Senate is looking good. Plus, New Zealand is hard to immigrate to. I had a friend try.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

When exit polls showed GOP voters voted for Obama at twice the rate DEMs voted for Romney, you knew it was game over right then and there.

It also looks like the GOP may lose several seats in the Senate. Unreal. Reince will be looking for work. The GOP as we know it is done, if we ever expect to win another election. The population has tilted and it's never coming back. The options are very limited in my view.....I really believe we're heading for some kind of civil war. This country is gone.

I've spent most of the evening drafting a letter to our employees. It's not pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              Take it easy, Doc. The sun will rise tomorrow. The Senate is looking good. Plus, New Zealand is hard to immigrate to. I had a friend try.
              The Senate is looking good? I guess if you're Harry Reid it is...

Could I please have some good news? I can't go to New Zealand?

Comment

Interestingly CNN sees a scenario where Wisconsin could go Romney still. Odd.

Comment

The Senate is looking good? I guess if you're Harry Reid it is...

Go to the immigration office. Tell them you are here illegally and want to be returned to your home country of Australia. Spend a week or two there living it up then use your passport to get home. It's a weeks vacation paid for by President Hussein Abama.
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Interestingly CNN sees a scenario where Wisconsin could go Romney still. Odd.
                    Cnn also saw a scenario where the NYSE was flooded!
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Romney lead in VA is going away quickly....... Obama lead in Florida is expanding....... Ohio - there is no sign of life for Romney

Comment

The population has tilted and it's never coming back.
                        You're right. Obama bought re-election with the auto industry bailouts, growth in government employment and welfare/food stamps. What we can new expect is that "center" will move to the left with the GOP trying to gain ground in that direction (a strategy that, IMO, is likely to fail). Conservatism will continue to lose representation when it comes to presidential elections.

The fact that Obama can win re-election with failed economic policies and his handling of Benghazi, says that the people of this country only care about themselves and not what's best for the country as a whole. I don't see things changing until there is an economic collapse.

Comment

Romney lead in VA is going away quickly....... Obama lead in Florida is expanding....... Ohio - there is no sign of life for Romney
                          No, the gap in Florida is closing and getting better for Romney.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            You're right. Obama bought re-election with the auto industry bailouts, growth in government employment and welfare/food stamps. What we can new expect is that "center" will move to the left with the GOP trying to gain ground in that direction (a strategy that, IMO, is likely to fail). Conservatism will continue to lose representation when it comes to presidential elections.

The fact that Obama can win re-election with failed economic policies and his handling of Benghazi, says that the people of this country only care about themselves and not what's best for the country as a whole. I don't see things changing until there is an economic collapse.
                            Well, the collapse won't take long.

Comment

Republicans may gain seats in the house.

Comment

No, the gap in Florida is closing and getting better for Romney.
                                yeah you are right. Some big Romney precinct must have came in - only down 16,211 votes.

Comment

Working...
                                X