DNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNC

The buses are rolling, but the steam is gone.

It's beyond painful to see human beings crying while celebrating the slaughter of the innocent.

But worse, is the insane celebratory circle jerk on mnbc or whatever it's called these days. Even Maddow has an erection...ok, that's not really a stretch, but there is no objective activity in any way shape or form.

Chris Matthews leads the way....seriously, how do they let him out alone? I mean he should at least have a note pinned to his windbreaker, yes?

I thought the coverage was bad last week....it's grotesquely insane right now. Unwatchable.

NFL football is one - Cowboys vs Giants. There is also Netflix if you don't like football.

Comment

When Anderson Cooper calls out the head of the DNC by referring to her as "living in an alternative universe", you have derailed.

Following this afternoon's ordeal, during which the Democratic Party's platform was amended to include "God" and mention that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, Anderson Cooper turned to DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for her response, incredulously deeming that she was in an "alternate universe."
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Look for President Obama to get a poll bounce after the DNC. Presidential nominee Romney basically got no poll bounce after the RNC.

Polls: Little to No Bounce for Romney
        Last edited by 1979Shocker; September 5, 2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Capture.JPG

Well, Romney has closed the gap. Still to many undecided sitting on the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Look for President Obama to get a poll bounce after the DNC. Presidential nominee Romney basically got no poll bounce after the RNC.

Polls: Little to No Bounce for Romney
            Romney has got a bounce from Latinos: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Only in America can "shared responsibility" mean more from those that ALREADY pay 90% of the bills and those that have NO responsibility, seemingly will get more toys.

It is pure and indefensible stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Only in America can "shared responsibility" mean more from those that ALREADY pay 90% of the bills and those that have NO responsibility, seemingly will get more toys.

It is pure and indefensible stupidity.
                But it gets you votes and the more that get more toys, the more votes you'll get. Very logical actually. :banghead:

Comment

Oh I realize that....it's just so frustrating to hear the lies, and that's all they are when they talk about "shared responsibilities.....100% lies.

Comment

It became illegal to purchase votes many years ago. But if you disguise it just a bit, you can still do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      But it gets you votes and the more that get more toys, the more votes you'll get. Very logical actually. :banghead:
                      Also, if you make people believe that there is rampant voter fraud occurring, you can keep some people from voting. Or at least make it harder for them to vote. That can help your cause, too.
                      Last edited by 1979Shocker; September 6, 2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Also, if you make people believe that there is rampant voter fraud occurring, you can keep some people from voting. Or at least make it harder for them to vote. That can help your cause,too.
                        That's INSANE. There is nothing logical about your side of the argument. Show an ID, it's not that hard. Only a twisted liberal jackwagon thinks the law is meant to "repress" voters. I am so sick of liberals, like you '79 (stop trying to hide), with their 1/4 truths and veiled threats. If someone EVER claimed I was too stupid or too poor to show an ID to vote, I would be mad as hell.

Remember, not voting is a right as well. Remember that. God, the left is stupid.

Comment

Also, if you make people believe that there is rampant voter fraud occurring, you can keep some people from voting. Or at least make it harder for them to vote. That can help your cause, too.
                          Yeah because voter fraud never happens: Arkansas Democrats Plead Guilty To Voter Fraud
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            That's INSANE. There is nothing logical about your side of the argument. Show an ID, it's not that hard. Only a twisted liberal jackwagon thinks the law is meant to "repress" voters. I am so sick of liberals, like you '79 (stop trying to hide), with their 1/4 truths and veiled threats. If someone EVER claimed I was too stupid or too poor to show an ID to vote, I would be mad as hell.

Remember, not voting is a right as well. Remember that. God, the left is stupid.
                            So, do you think it's okay to have a poll tax then? That's what happens when some have to pay to get an ID.

I would consider myself more as a moderate, unless you consider being prolife as being liberal. But, I'm also against war. Maybe that does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Yeah because voter fraud never happens: Arkansas Democrats Plead Guilty To Voter Fraud
                              I'm not saying voter fraud never happens, but it is so low versus legitimate votes, that it is minuscule.

I heard or read that in Pennsylvania there could be 700,000 voters not voting this time around because of the new voting laws passed there. But I guess that's okay as long as we get voter fraud down to zero.

Comment

Working...
                              X