DNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Does your Christian faith also prohibit you from funding wars? Just curious. Both abortions and wars take a life. What happens to the innocent life that was taken in war as a result of colateral damage because the President ordered a drone strike that ended up killing them? What if they were only waiting for the missionary to arrive the next day who would proclaim to them the one name whereby they could be saved?
    No it doesn't! How's that? Is your current president "waging" a war against Afghanistan? (I guess your president doesn't have enough leadership ability to get the Democrat controlled senate to garner a single vote for his own budget so nothing is getting funded!) Do your Muslim friends practice a faith that prevents them from funding wars or terror? What happens to the lives lost and impacted by the terror of the folks your president bows to and seems to admire so much. Don't expect folks like me to play by a different set of rules than folks like you and your little jug-eared leader or his muslim terrorist friends do.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnieBallgame View Post
      No it doesn't! How's that? Is your current president "waging" a war against Afghanistan? (I guess your president doesn't have enough leadership ability to get the Democrat controlled senate to garner a single vote for his own budget so nothing is getting funded!) Do your Muslim friends practice a faith that prevents them from funding wars or terror? What happens to the lives lost and impacted by the terror of the folks your president bows to and seems to admire so much. Don't expect folks like me to play by a different set of rules than folks like you and your little jug-eared leader or his muslim terrorist friends do.
      You know you've hit a nerve when people who claim to be Christians say the things they do.

He's only my president in that he is the President of the United States. I don't agree with his war policies in Afghanistan except to get us out of there. You keep saying "your president" instead of "our president", so who is your president?

I don't have any Muslim friends that I know of. Did I mention I did on some other thread and that's why you said that? I have friends (I don't know if they're atheists, but I know most are agnostic.) and can count on them to support the wars the U.S. gets itself involved in. So I know their support of the wars will continue to protect me.

Comment

• Ok 1979Shocker I'll play along. Are you the one who gets to decide who is a Christian or not? Does that also mean you get to decide who is a Muslim or not? You have no Muslim friends, hmmm...I wonder if that is because they have all blown themselves up or you, in all your glory haven't taken the time to give them your address so they can befriend you and your family...just wondering!

Obama is not my president because I hope he fails at destroying this country, he took an oath to defend and uphold the constitution of the USA not to overcome it, get around it, or "fundamentally change" it. In other words, the man is not trustworthy which makes him a liar. It also makes the folks who voted for him either idiots or enemies. So if you want to get it on, lets get it on.

Because you don't think I behave like a Christian really matters very little to me, in spite of your bravado you are not the judge! You appear to be the type of person who thinks Christians should always appease and placate their enemies. Well little man or woman, there are thousands of dead soldiers, some of which I served with who are tired of turning the other cheek and playing by rules that Non-Christians apply to them but not to their Muslim foes. The cap is about to blow off this great experiement called America and it will be because many whom have given greatly are being minimized by folks like you and YOUR president.

I'm done now and am looking forward to your "canned answer" as soon as you review your "talking points".

LETS ROLL!!!

Comment

• A Christian is someone who has believed and been baptised and received the Holy Spirit by laying on of hands. No one can tell who a Christian is by looking at them, so I can't decide that. Only God knows who are His.

I'm not trying to just you. I let the scriptures do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            A Christian is someone who has believed and been baptised and received the Holy Spirit by laying on of hands. No one can tell who a Christian is by looking at them, so I can't decide that. Only God knows who are His.

I'm not trying to just you. I let the scriptures do that.
            scriptures do not say baptism is required to be a Christian. Nor does it say you have to lay hands on somebody to recieve the holy spirit. Satan also believes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              scriptures do not say baptism is required to be a Christian. Nor does it say you have to lay hands on somebody to recieve the holy spirit. Satan also believes.
              How do you receive remission of sins without baptism (immersion)? And how do you receive the gift of the Holy Spirit without first being baptized? Acts 2:38

And how do you enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit? John 3:5

And how do you get rid of the old man and become a new person without baptism? Romans 6:3-6

I know a lot of people have different beliefs, baptism being one of them. That's why the U.S. has over 400 different Christian denominations. Not every one of them can be right. Most likely only a few are right while the rest have been deceived. Even Satan transforms himself into an angel of light and has his own ministers that preach another Jesus and another gospel. 1Cor 11:4, 13-15

Comment

• Belief and faith are just that...belief and faith. I've rarely wanted to debate the minutia of different religions, nor do I think should we. Give your soul to the All Mighty and live your life in the best way you can. We each have our own hot buttons, and that's fine....be a good person and I don't see 1 right and everyone else wrong, and if you are true, I don't think He does either.

But that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                X