Israel invaded...WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Iran is supposedly closing their airspace. Reports of either Israel's attack or attack in progress.
    Israel attack was very minor to send a message that unlike Iran attack where air defense won, Iran air defense can be exploited.

officially, Israel will not accept responsibility for this attack for strategic reasons. Sources explain that the Iranians claim it was an “explosion at a factory” because they wish to avoid escalation. Israeli sources told the Post that it's unclear why the Pentagon disclosed to the American media that Israel was involved; they could have remained silent, they say. They could have preserved Iran's dignity and avoided escalating the situation on their own.

Comment

• This is so dumb.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The middle east, our borders, crime, the economy etc etc will never get better until there is a serious change in leadership

Comment

• So, to summarize (if I'm even understanding it correctly), Israel is playing chess while we're stroking the hair on our legs with Cornpop, trying everything possible to not trigger the far, far, far left?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            the far, far, far left?
            redundant

Comment

So, to summarize (if I'm even understanding it correctly), Israel is playing chess while we're stroking the hair on our legs with Cornpop, trying everything possible to not trigger the far, far, far left?
              …and getting eaten by cannibals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

…and getting eaten by cannibals.
                I think everyone misheard this story. Uncle Bosie crashed into a marijauna field and died from consuming excessive amounts of cannabis. But apparently his genetic code was strong with his future great nephew Hunter Biden.

Comment

• Fake wars are the best.

Comment

So, to summarize (if I'm even understanding it correctly), Israel is playing chess while we're stroking the hair on our legs with Cornpop, trying everything possible to not trigger the far, far, far left?
                    I heard it from someone, "Biden needs to choose between Israel and Michigan".
                    That kind of says it all. So far it looks like winning Michigan is his top priority. But I doubt he can sway those numb skull Pro-Hamas protesters, regardless of what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I heard it from someone, "Biden needs to choose between Israel and Michigan".
                      That kind of says it all. So far it looks like winning Michigan is his top priority. But I doubt he can sway those numb skull Pro-Hamas protesters, regardless of what he does.
                      So let me make sure I have this straight. Concerned parents expressing valid concerns, pro-lifers participating in peacefull prayer vigils and devout Catholics are domestic terrorists but home grown and immigrant Hamasholes are not. Is that about right?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

So let me make sure I have this straight. Concerned parents expressing valid concerns, pro-lifers participating in peacefull prayer vigils and devout Catholics are domestic terrorists but home grown and immigrant Hamasholes are not. Is that about right?
                        Careful, they might come disappear you into the gulag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Careful, they might come disappear you into the gulag.
                          That will never happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Man….listening to MSNBC cover the WHCD …… it is a different world they live in.

Comment

Working...
                                X