Israel invaded...WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don't disagree that there was some "cheating" going on in certain states. However, I doubt that the Electoral College would have been changed by it. In swing states, there were enough eyes at polls watching to stop most of the "cheating". I think that Trump was wrong that he lost because of that in the states where voting was close.
    I recall one vote counting place, not allowing the monitors to get closer than about 50 ft. .
    And in Atlanta they shut down the count late. sent media and others home. Then pulled out cases of ballots from under a table. Those ballots went 95% Biden.

So I respect your right to your opinion, but these were known Instances caught on camera. Couple that with the ballot stuffing caught on camera in local elections recently and you will see cheating is more wide spread than you think.

Add the FBI stating that the hunter laptop was Russian disinfo and their claim that Trump colluded with Russia in 2016, which who knows how many votes those affected. Plus the narrow win by Biden. I just see it much differently than you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I was thinking more like America voted tyrant, fascist, racist, murderer, insurrectionist and slayer of democracy, Donald Trump.
      you little sweetie pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I recall one vote counting place, not allowing the monitors to get closer than about 50 ft. .
        And in Atlanta they shut down the count late. sent media and others home. Then pulled out cases of ballots from under a table. Those ballots went 95% Biden.

So I respect your right to your opinion, but these were known Instances caught on camera. Couple that with the ballot stuffing caught on camera in local elections recently and you will see cheating is more wide spread than you think.

Add the FBI stating that the hunter laptop was Russian disinfo and their claim that Trump colluded with Russia in 2016, which who knows how many votes those affected. Plus the narrow win by Biden. I just see it much differently than you do.
        Respectfully, I said that there was some cheating going on in some places, but I don't think it changed the outcome, and I don't know why a Georgia Republican Secretary of State, and Governor would cover up cheating going on. Georgia did an investigation on the reports, and said that the outcome remained the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

With the curriculum in Gaza schools including hating (possibly killing) the Jews, I'm not sure about this. However, probably kids don't vote.
          Correct. So annex Gaza, replace it's government (which runs its school system), police the territory as an Isreali territory and start fixing it.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Penn loses $100 million donation after its president's bungled congressional hearing (msn.com)

Comment

• She won't survive the week, nor should she. Even in her mea culpa, she tried to excuse her comment by hiding behind the 1st Amendment. Problem is she didn't extend that same courtesy to people that used non-preferred pronouns. So essentially in her mind, calling for the slaughtering of Jews, free speech...using common sense and calling a guy a guy when he wants to play dress up and be called a girl, punishment.

I wonder which part of speech she won't understand next week....the buh or the bye?

Comment

• Brave Elderly Palestinian Woman Tells Al Jazeera Exactly Where the Aid Goes—Straight to the Hamas Tunnels

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/12...eople-n2167314

An elderly Palestinian living in war-torn Gaza may be the bravest woman on the planet, telling an Al Jazeera reporter that the terror group/governmental entity Hamas takes all the aid delivered to the area and keeps it for themselves.

The people get nothing, she says:
                ...everybody is suffering...

All the aid goes to (the tunnels) underground. It does not reach all the people. We came here from Gaza City. All the aid is meant for us.

I'm not afraid (of Hamas). I am talking to them as well.

All the aid reaches the Gaza Strip, and --

At this point, the reporter -- clearly not happy with the way things are going -- cuts her off, according to a translation by the Washington, D.C., based Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

“A lot of aid is coming. It is being distributed. This is what they say,” he blustered, but the woman was having none of having it.

“Hamas takes everything to their homes,” she retorts, shaking her finger at him, adding that they can “take me, shoot me, or do whatever they want to me.” The interviewer quickly tries to gaslight his viewers, pulls the microphone away from the lady, and says, “It seems that the situation is unclear.”

What's unclear about it? We need to send the Squad over there. They will make sure the aid gets to where it needs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

She won't survive the week, nor should she. Even in her mea culpa, she tried to excuse her comment by hiding behind the 1st Amendment. Problem is she didn't extend that same courtesy to people that used non-preferred pronouns. So essentially in her mind, calling for the slaughtering of Jews, free speech...using common sense and calling a guy a guy when he wants to play dress up and be called a girl, punishment.

I wonder which part of speech she won't understand next week....the buh or the bye?
                  House Lawmakers Launch Formal Probe of 'Rampant Antisemitism' at Elite Universities

Following galling testimony from the presidents of a handful of America's supposedly elite institutions of "higher" learning this week, Chairwoman of the House Education and Workforce Committee Virginia Foxx (R-NC) announced the launch of a "formal investigation into the learning environments at Harvard, UPenn, and MIT and their policies and disciplinary procedures."

"The testimony we received earlier this week from Presidents Gay, Magill, and Kornbluth about the responses of Harvard, UPenn, and MIT to the rampant antisemitism displayed on their campuses by students and faculty was absolutely unacceptable," said Foxx in a statement.

"The disgusting targeting and harassment of Jewish students is not limited to these institutions, and other universities should expect investigations as well," Foxx advised. "Their litany of similar failures has not gone unnoticed."

Of course, that is all the government does is investigate and hold hearings that generally don't result in anything beneficial except to their cronies or to those whose votes they want to buy. They are excellent at spending money they don't have. It's easy, just borrow against the tuture income and assets of the taxpayers.

Comment

• According to Reuters, a U.S. official has said that Yahya Sinwar's days are numbered, and it doesn't matter how long it takes, justice will be served. Sinwar has American blood on his hands. A reward is up to $400,000 for him.

Meanwhile, politico is reporting that there is a Biden-Harris split. Harris believes the U.S. should be tougher on the Israelis.

Comment

• Red Sea Security Coalition Melts Down As Member Nations Refuse to Accept US Leadership

On Friday, I reported that France had withdrawn from Operation Prosperity Guardian, which was to be a US-led multinational coalition with the mission of keeping the Red Sea, and particularly the Bab el-Mandeb Strait, open to international shipping; see Biden's Plan to Safeguard Red Sea Trade From Houthis May Match Afghanistan in Incompetence. Since then, Italy and Spain have announced they will not participate in a US-led operation.

The final box score shows that the 20 coalition members will contribute a total of two surface combatants.

Now, when the chips are down, we see that our "allies and partners" have figured out what the rest of us have. The US is an erratic, unstable, and unreliable ally. It will abandon you at the drop of a hat. It will do profoundly stupid stuff without a second thought. American military leadership is so weak and feeble that you need to think twice about placing your men and ships under American command.

On the whole, I think we can safely say that Joe Biden has fully implemented Barack Obama's "lead from behind" strategy. Our military is so physically weak that it can't do some missions alone and is perceived as so incompetent that no one cares to follow us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Red Sea Security Coalition Melts Down As Member Nations Refuse to Accept US Leadership

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/12...rship-n2167876

On Friday, I reported that France had withdrawn from Operation Prosperity Guardian, which was to be a US-led multinational coalition with the mission of keeping the Red Sea, and particularly the Bab el-Mandeb Strait, open to international shipping; see Biden's Plan to Safeguard Red Sea Trade From Houthis May Match Afghanistan in Incompetence. Since then, Italy and Spain have announced they will not participate in a US-led operation.

The final box score shows that the 20 coalition members will contribute a total of two surface combatants.

Now, when the chips are down, we see that our "allies and partners" have figured out what the rest of us have. The US is an erratic, unstable, and unreliable ally. It will abandon you at the drop of a hat. It will do profoundly stupid stuff without a second thought. American military leadership is so weak and feeble that you need to think twice about placing your men and ships under American command.

On the whole, I think we can safely say that Joe Biden has fully implemented Barack Obama's "lead from behind" strategy. Our military is so physically weak that it can't do some missions alone and is perceived as so incompetent that no one cares to follow us.
                        I think we still have superior military power, but those in charge are weak in its use. Plus it doesn't help when we keep throwing money to the countries that are causing the problems.

Comment

• Time to butt out of Israel military strategy and just give them the resources to complete the job. Also time to send a clear message to Iran by hitting them multiple places where it actually hurts.

Comment

• Probably oughta wait until there is someone running the country.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kung is right! This group we have in DC right now couldn't conduct a successful boy scout panty raid on the girl scouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Probably oughta wait until there is someone running the country.
                                It's scary to think Biden will be in charge for 5 more years possibly (probably). But that's nothing compared to thinking about Kamala Harris being in charge of these types of decisions.

*Shudders*

Comment

Working...
                                X