Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    “Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people.” - Joe Biden

"The Palestinians elected Hamas in a landslide carrying 76 seats in their Parliament. So yeah. They do represent the Palestinian people. Literally." --Sean Parnell
    The question I have is, “Do the non-Hamas Palestinians hate Hamas more than they hate the Jews?”
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

The question I have is, “Do the non-Hamas Palestinians hate Hamas more than they hate the Jews?”
      Talib and AOC have already answered that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Talib and AOC have already answered that.
        AOC is not Palestinian.
        Livin the dream

Comment

AOC is not Palestinian.
          Your correct but, she spews pro Hamas sentiment right along with her other squad fellows. They are definitely on the "other team", as Joe puts it.

Comment

• Wow! Worth a listen…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• In cities all across the United States, there are demonstrations by Muslims and Muslim sympathizers, displaying Nazi symbols and shouting "Death to Jews." Nothing much happened to them, they didn't even catch a lot of airtime. Now if it was, for example, "the Proud Boys ", doing and saying the same things, they would have all been rounded up and thrown behind bars, and you all know it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                In cities all across the United States, there are demonstrations by Muslims and Muslim sympathizers, displaying Nazi symbols and shouting "Death to Jews." Nothing much happened to them, they didn't even catch a lot of airtime. Now if it was, for example, "the Proud Boys ", doing and saying the same things, they would have all been rounded up and thrown behind bars, and you all know it's true.
                Talk about backwards. Nazis were coming after all Abrahamic religions.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Talk about backwards. Nazis were coming after all Abrahamic religions.
                  From an Arab perspective, the Middle East allied itself with Nazi Germany as Hitler made overtures towards free Islamic States.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

From an Arab perspective, the Middle East allied itself with Nazi Germany as Hitler made overtures towards free Islamic States.
                    Nazi Germany was already building a Jewish museum. They were also assembling artifacts for Muslim and Christian museums.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Nazi Germany was already building a Jewish museum. They were also assembling artifacts for Muslim and Christian museums.
                      I mean, okay. I don’t think that changes what I said, and I don’t think what you said (although true) is relevant to the fact that Arabs allied themselves with Nazis then and still do today.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I mean, okay. I don’t think that changes what I said, and I don’t think what you said (although true) is relevant to the fact that Arabs allied themselves with Nazis then and still do today.
                        Not saying Arabs don’t think that way, just that it’s an ironic and misguided 2 legs good 4 legs bad loyalty.

Comment

• The Nazis convinced a lot of people that the Jews were the reason Germans were not prospering. Its ironic that the people screeching 'white supremacy is the biggest threat' are the exact same people who are siding with that ideology now. The only difference is their skin color.

It illustrates everything you need to know about their mental capacity. They are the racists.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We are sending money and supplies to BOTH sides. I sh!t you not. This prolongs the conflict.

Comment

• Comment

• Arab countries seem to be absolutely horrified by the course that the Gaza war is now taking, but no offers to take Palestinian Gaza refugees. Curious...wonder if the Biden administration is even clued in to this hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                                X