Israel invaded...WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

I don’t believe you are a shill for Sec. Mayorkas but you have some of the talking points down pat.
    If you are one who says or thinks that there "millions of Palestine supporters in this country who hate America" - you are suffering from Xenophobia. That the type of thinking that lead to the Internment of Japanese Americans in WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You said:

[/U][/B]

Soon would be Friday October 13 on the "Day of Jihad". You are almost out of the "soon" window Pocahontas.
      Soon is relative. Your the one who imposed a date. But I will argue no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Soon is relative. Your the one who imposed a date. But I will argue no more.
        I didn’t impose the October 13 date - Hamas did with their call for a global jihad and it would fit in your “soon” date.

Comment

If you are one who says or thinks that there "millions of Palestine supporters in this country who hate America" - you are suffering from Xenophobia. That the type of thinking that lead to the Internment of Japanese Americans in WW2.
          That seems like an awfully generalized statement of fact as well as a very quick leap from A to B that lacks more than a little bit of supporting and or contradictory evidence.

Surely we can agree that there are SOME Palestinian supporters in this country, many of whom either hate America or hate American policy when it comes to Israel/Palestine matters....can we not? A brief perusal of national news articles would seem to back me up here.

Given that a few are in Congress, and then adding in statements from various University groups across this country as well as rallies in several large cities, it certainly seems that number is likely to be in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, isn't it? And can't someone say that and NOT think that a repeat of the ill conceived and morally disastrous decision to round up Japanese Americans during WW2 is the way to go?

Personally, I am FAR more concerned that a former Senator and Democratic Nominee for President of the United States is calling for a formal deprogramming of Republicans. Like 8 Trillion times more concerned than whether someone has an extra zero in the back of their best guess of the number of Palestinian sympathizers/supporters in this country.

And the fact of the matter is we need to have some kind of common sense reset in this world. It is possible to use common sense and apply intelligence and troubleshooting techniques in a variety of situations and that does not make someone Xenophobic, racist, sexist or any number of other terms that are so widely slapped on almost every perceived slight in the world today.

Comment

Everyone should take a look at the Sunflower. A Sunflower employee wrote an article that said the Israelis deserved to be raped and murdered. WSU is infected with the woke mind virus and I am done with my support. No donations, no games, etc. WSU is now persona non grata to me.

Comment

Originally posted by alum2023 View Post
              Everyone should take a look at the Sunflower. A Sunflower employee wrote an article that said the Israelis deserved to be raped and murdered. WSU is infected with the woke mind virus and I am done with my support. No donations, no games, etc. WSU is now persona non grata to me.
              Because one dumb student wrote a stupid opinion?
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

There is going to be some of that BS just about everywhere. Not going to allow it to spoil athletics unless it gets out of hand.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by alum2023 View Post
                    So I just spent 15 minutes that I frankly didn't have (my fault) and that I'll never get back (and I can't afford it, but again my fault) reading a few things on the Sunflower page.

Can you link the article to which you're referring? I saw nothing like that. I saw plenty of whining and bitching about people not getting everything from enough booster shots to kosher options on road trips. These folks are likely never to be productive adults.

The opinions of some of these folks are laughable. Seriously, not stopping at a kosher deli isn't anti-Semitism. Be that as it may, I would like to see the article to which you're referring.

And for the record, I would personally love a couple dozen kosher options in Wichita.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I want you to imagine yourself as a young Palestinian boy, born in the early 2000s in Gaza. You grow up in what is essentially a concentration camp, a city under land, sea and air blockade by Israel since 2007. In 2008, you were spared from being one of the 313 children killed in Operation...

it's opinion, and I wouldn't have published it, but that's me

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          https://thesunflower.com/76051/opini...nt-stomach-it/

it's opinion, and I wouldn't have published it, but that's me
                          Thanks. Clearly I need to improve my search skills. On another tact, I simply cannot take seriously a publication that must identify the preferred pronouns of every staff member. These professional students that turn into teachers and politicians are mutilating decency and common sense and quite possibly inflicting irreparable harm to our society.

Comment

"supporters in this country..." That's not 'xenophobia.' You're welcome Snowflake.

And, oh yeah, blow the **** out of Gaza until the Palestinian government, that would be hamas, returns every single hostage, or, more likely, their remains. Don't negotiate like the coward apologist, and liar, biden did with Iran. I hope that wasn't too vague...

keep the faith.jpg

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 13, 2023, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

And for the record, I would personally love a couple dozen kosher options in Wichita.
                              Do we have any kosher options here? I'll admit that I've never looked into it nor would I personally care if something is kosher or not. I'm not sure how big the Jewish population in and around Wichita is and maybe that has something to do with it. I grew up with a couple of kids who were Jewish, though I'm not entirely sure how strict they were to such things. It really never came up.

But now I want to know just so I could see what kind of offerings such a place would have. Damn my curiosity.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Millions of Palestine supporters doesn't seem like any kind of stretch to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X