No announcement yet.

Trump Indicted - 03-30-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump legal news brief: Nathan Wade resigns as special prosecutor in Georgia election interference case (yahoo.com)

Since he resigned, I guess he can keep bangin her, just not gonna get paid to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Trump legal news brief: Nathan Wade resigns as special prosecutor in Georgia election interference case (yahoo.com)

Since he resigned, I guess he can keep bangin her, just not gonna get paid to do it
      I figured she'd be paying him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I figured she'd be paying him.
        If you ask me, he wasn't paid nearly enough for banging that.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "Shares closed at $57.99, up 16.1%, giving the company a market value of $7.85 billion. At one point the stock was up about 59%. Trump holds a nearly 60% ownership stake in the company, now worth about $4.6 billion."​

Trump's Truth Social gains in its first day of trading on Nasdaq | AP News

​​
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Up another 13%+ today.

Comment

• nm
                Last edited by WstateU; 3 days ago.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Regarding the Mattress Tag Insurrection Case the Dems are holding off on their biggest and most legally solid case for an October surprise.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; 3 days ago.

Comment

• Remember when the Dems bled from the ears when the GOP wouldn't immediately hang George Santos (R-NY) for being a whackjob?

Here is your Monday reminder that Robert Menendez (D-NJ) is still a sitting Senator and now Henry Cuellar (D-TX) in Congress has been indicted on money laundering and aiding a foreign country charges (Federal Charges). Innocent until proven guilty.

I wish someone would make a list comparing Dem problems that just disappear in the media vs GOP that are bludgeoned to death.

For instance, who will get more coverage this week in the media?

Kristi Noem for being a savage dog killer (a false narrative, but still she needs to shut up).

or Henry Cuellar who may need to face a firing squad for ACTUAL treason by an elected official?

Comment

• I need Kristi Noem, my dogs killed 2 of my neighbor's chickens today. My wife told me to shoot the instigator, but I just can't do it myself. Help me Kristi, Help Help me Kristi!

Comment

Working...
                        X