2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I don't think destroyed means what you think it means.

If you think it means explosively shitting her own pantsuit while blaming Trump for everything from immigration to PMS, then please accept my apologies.
    I think she came across as human in the face of incredibly rude and aggressive questioning. In a presidential race, that equates to destroying.

Let me know when Trump shows up to debate Mad Cow and Friends. That aged cheddar Cheeto would go into full Pol Pot meltdown mode ordering the deaths of everyone on set. He's teetering my friend... teetering. You DO NOT want that man near "the button".

Again, I only watched the first half of the interview. Faux Fans got EXACTLY what they wanted. Half-truth and conspiracy guns blazing - replete with interruptions so bad it really wasn't even a conversation for the first 10 minutes.

Sometimes I really don't like her face though. Her expressions seem kind of uncoordinated and alien. You can tell she struggles to hold back her emotions and femininity. That is going to RESONATE with women bigly.

Also, her sympathy for the people killed seemed very genuine. That's a win.

She showed up at the enemy's camp. Double win.

Comment

• Sorry. Unplug.

Trump was on CNN with Caitlyn. She was rude. He handled her beautifully and she's twice as partisan as Bret. At least twice.

There's NO comparison between Bret and Madcow. NONE.

Seriously, if you think her sympathy seemed "very genuine" then your schtick has gone off the deep end. You will make valid points from time to time and you're fully capable of poking the bear, but a comment like that isn't even trying. The VP has proven she's incapable of her own thoughts. She's not fit for the job she has, much less a promotion.

Comment

Sorry. Unplug.

Trump was on CNN with Caitlyn. She was rude. He handled her beautifully and she's twice as partisan as Bret. At least twice.

There's NO comparison between Bret and Madcow. NONE.

Seriously, if you think her sympathy seemed "very genuine" then your schtick has gone off the deep end. You will make valid points from time to time and you're fully capable of poking the bear, but a comment like that isn't even trying. The VP has proven she's incapable of her own thoughts. She's not fit for the job she has, much less a promotion.
        I didn't know Trump went on CNN. I don't know any Caitlyn.

"He handled her beautifully". That's exactly how Trump would put it.

I haven't seen much of anybody except Trump pre-June 2020.

I am unplugged. I've paid attention to exactly 1hr and 15mins of Kamala speaking .

My opinions are my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          She destroyed all things considered.
          She definitely destroyed all things considered.

I expected her to get a slight bump, but the betting markets moved even further away from her.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It's funny that the resident troll's takes match those of real people on X. Even Cold has to look retarded to troll on Kamala's behalf.

But props for sticking with it.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Nate Silver has the race as dead even as it gets.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

She definitely destroyed all things considered.

I expected her to get a slight bump, but the betting markets moved even further away from her.
                There was nothing wrong with her being feisty, and I was with you, I thought it would be good for her and being feisty SHOULD have been good for her.

Instead, she hardly answered a question. She stumbled around with her usual word salad regurgitation, then blamed Trump, FOR EVERYTHING. Bret could NOT have been more polite. But he had to press her because she wouldn't answer a question. Then her "handlers" pulled the rip cord. Do you think there is a 1 in 1000 chance anyone tells Trump to end the interview?

You are interviewing for the most powerful job in the WORLD. I'll never hold an office anywhere, and I promise you, ain't nobody telling this guy to end the interview. It will end when I say it's over.

Now, as I've said many times, at this point you aren't changing anyone's mind. It's all about getting out your vote and maybe, MAYBE this helped her energize a part of her support, but I doubt it. If anything, the more likely outcome is that Trump supporters saw the dumpster fire and are so confident that many won't bother to vote, thinking that it's over. That's the only likely positive outcome from this beating (and it's a plausible outcome, for sure).

If you have a functional brain, you have to know she's unfit, not only for VP and P, but really any position that requires cogent thought. She's a moron and a puppet, incapable or unwilling (perhaps both) of asserting her own ideas.

If these are my choices, give me the arrogant ass who at least is smart.

Comment

• Mike Gonzalez @Gundisalvus

An interesting thing is that Kamala Harris bragged about prosecuting the Guadalajara Cartel. Which is interesting, as it dissolved in the 1980s, years before Harris became a prosecutor.​

Comment

If anything, the more likely outcome is that Trump supporters saw the dumpster fire and are so confident that many won't bother to vote, thinking that it's over. That's the only likely positive outcome from this beating (and it's a plausible outcome, for sure).
                    Wishful thinking lol. Trump voters are not confident. Neither are Kamala voters.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

If you have a functional brain, you have to know she's unfit, not only for VP and P, but really any position that requires cogent thought. She's a moron and a puppet, incapable or unwilling (perhaps both) of asserting her own ideas.

A puppet is better than a tyrant.

She's not a moron. I can assure you of that.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

If these are my choices, give me the arrogant ass who at least is smart.
                    Trump ain't smart. He's a bullshit artist. He is likely more creative than Kamala, but I would say Kamala has the edge on Trump by more than you will ever want to admit with respect to executive function.

The phrase “executive function” refers to a set of skills. These skills underlie the capacity to plan ahead and meet goals, display self-control, follow multiple-step directions even when interrupted, and stay focused despite distractions, among others.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Nate Silver has the race as dead even as it gets.
                      That he does. And no matter what, this race is going to be razor thin, one way or the other. Trump has too many haters.

But at even, Harris is drawing to inside straight.

Even a 2% national advantage isn't likely enough to win the EC, but let's say she does well enough to nationally to win the EC.

She has to "right the ship" with Latinos and African Americans, which would completely buck the trends for both groups basically all this election cycle. This is possible.

She's got to overcome the wrong track vs right track number for the incumbent. It's basically 80-20. That's a huge gap. Wrong track voters are much more energized. Unlikely imho.

Voters are going to have reprioritize the economy and border security. If these are 1-2 (as they are now) she loses. Again, possible.

She's got to continue to get out her vote and hope the GOP hasn't made enough strides. Possible, maybe likely even.

She's got to overcome that Trump has under polled the last 2 general elections, by a substantial amount. This also seems possible, but without the massive mail in voter harvesting of 2020, seems unlikely.

And she's got to win at least 4 of the 7 (she can win with 3, but those scenarios are wildly unlikely) swing states that everyone seems to agree will decide the race. And she MIGHT lead in 1 right now.

She'll need at least 4 of the 6 things to happen (probably all 6 to be honest) to win. Even in a close election, that's going to be tough, especially when it's clear she doesn't have the momentum.

Comment

• She was successful if you call filibustering, but not being allowed to, by the interviewer a success. BB only was given 20 minutes by the Harris team. If he would have allowed her to filibuster, he would’ve obtained answers to 3 questions or 4 tops. As it was he obtained answers to more questions but her answers were all centered on blaming the millions of illegals who entered on Trump. Then sh blamed Trump for the bad Biden/Harris inflationary economy, and the crime it produced. IOW, the bad Biden/Harris 4 year record, was ALL Trump’s fault.

Comment

A puppet is better than a tyrant.

She's not a moron. I can assure you of that.

Trump ain't smart. He's a bullshit artist. He is likely more creative than Kamala, but I would say Kamala has the edge on Trump by more than you will ever want to admit with respect to executive function.

No, it's not. You don't know who is controlling the puppet. One need to look no further than the last 4 year disaster to see that.

And Trump wasn't a tyrant anyway.

She is, I can assure you. For crying out loud she went to Howard. Howard is hardly Ivy League.

One of them has made billions, and made THOUSANDS of other folks millionaires.

The other is an idiot who has relied on the taxpayer for all her income, ever.

Comment

Just watched exactly half of that interview. Faux hit her with all they had. She destroyed all things considered.

I am now firmly convinced that the best path forward for the United States is for Kamala to be president, as many non-Trump Republicans as possible to carry the House, and who cares in the Senate.

This is my final thoughts on the election.
                            This kind of post just proves what every internet message board comes to realize about Cold. He’s simply a troll that seeks reaction and attention and doesn’t believe more than 5% of what he posts.

It’s as simple as that.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

No, it's not. You don't know who is controlling the puppet. One need to look no further than the last 4 year disaster to see that.

And Trump wasn't a tyrant anyway.

She is, I can assure you. For crying out loud she went to Howard. Howard is hardly Ivy League.

One of them has made billions, and made THOUSANDS of other folks millionaires.

The other is an idiot who has relied on the taxpayer for all her income, ever.
                              You have delivered a passionate response!

Let me just say that IMO, political positions - including the presidency - are not filled with our best and brightest "American champions". Many are decently bright, usually affluent, but emotionally, they aren't our best. GWB, Clinton, Trump, O'Bummer, almost Hillary... You get the point.

The presidency is just a figurehead. There is an enormous intelligence/strategic machinery propping them up. It has to be that way. A good president is one that listens, learns, has compassion, strength, endurance, and is ultimately a decent, honest human being. Would you say that is more Trump or Kamala at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

This kind of post just proves what every internet message board comes to realize about Cold. He’s simply a troll that seeks reaction and attention and doesn’t believe more than 5% of what he posts.

It’s as simple as that.
                                You're just not keeping up sport. Come up with an original thought. Drop the troll police act. There's like 3 of us in this thread. The site could use your honest contribution.

Comment

Working...
                                X