No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol gotta make the polls come in line with the way they’re gonna rig the election so it doesn’t look suspicious.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• If the Harris/Biden admin came into power under the worst pandemic ever, the worst economic downturn since the depression, the biggest attack on our democracy since the civil war, etc...

How in the hell could people's lives not be better? She is so awful. If you lead with how bad things were, then the answer from her should easily be yes.

And yet, she can't say that. She gobbles and gobbles about nonsense. She is awful. Her presidency will be a disaster. Left wing talking points for 4 years, probably aggressive moves from China against Taiwan and who knows where else.

It's gonna be joyous.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• When asked specifically how she will repair the economy she robotically goes into "I was brought up middle class ..." and deflects like the best of them.

I don't care if you RELATE to me.
            I don't want SYMPATHY for paying 28.1% more for eggs than in Aug 2023.
            I don't care if your relatives bought a freaking house in the 1980s after Reagan got the economy cranking again.

I want an answer as to your approach on how you are going to make American lives economically better long term.

The truth is she has no idea. An ideologue attorney general from California has NO CLUE how to turn around the world's most important economy.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

• Might need a Kleenex on this one…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• nobody gave me shiit

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      "Some people say" ie me and the leftist media.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          lol gotta make the polls come in line with the way they’re gonna rig the election so it doesn’t look suspicious.
                          It's odd that since the debate (Sep 10) she is getting a little separation in odds, yet at the same time Biden and Harris' administration approval numbers are getting worse:

image.png

Comment

• Kamala Harris' father, a professor with strong Keynesian and Marxist leanings, acknowledged in his book that immigration disproportionately impacts the impoverished black community:

At the same time that the trends in international trade have moved against U.S. workers, U.S. immigration laws have been modified in ways that increase the influx of low-skilled workers, who compete with native-born youths and low-skilled adult workers for low-skilled jobs. This increase in the inflow of such workers has come about because current immigration policy allows individuals who have relatives in this country or who are suffering political oppression in their country of origin to enter the United States relatively easily, regardless of their potential contribution to the U.S. economy. This shift has been a particularly serious problem for blacks, who constitute a high proportion of the low-skilled adult workers. Although the evidence on the magnitude of the impact of immigration on blacks is mixed, theoretical research supports the argument that the immigration of low-skilled workers is harmful to blacks in the short term unless offsetting policies are established to protect the living standard of native-born workers.

Even Kamala’s own father admits that current immigration policies harm the black community by increasing competition for low-skilled jobs. Yet, when Trump points out the same problem, it is implied he is being a racist for suggesting that these policies are hurting "black jobs"—often by the same people who claim to care about the well-being of the black community.

It’s clear that Trump genuinely wants to uplift the poor, while Kamala’s party seems more interested in using these communities as political pawns to secure votes, rather than addressing the real issues they face.

Comment

• Nobody is trying to fix the problems we have in the world. Everyone is just trying to make enough money so the problems don't apply to them anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Nobody is trying to fix the problems we have in the world. Everyone is just trying to make enough money so the problems don't apply to them anymore.
                                Well said, hopefully I get there sooner than later.
                                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X