X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Please post when I am not sipping coffee. Its better for my keyboard.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

• New Biden statement suggests: he stickin’ “I look forward to getting back on the campaign trail next week to continue exposing the threat of Donald Trump’s Project 2025 agenda while making the case for my own record and the vision that I have for America: one where we save our democracy, protect our rights and freedoms, and create opportunity for everyone. “The stakes are high, and the choice is clear. Together, we will win.”

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            New Biden statement suggests: he stickin’ “I look forward to getting back on the campaign trail next week to continue exposing the threat of Donald Trump’s Project 2025 agenda while making the case for my own record and the vision that I have for America: one where we save our democracy, protect our rights and freedoms, and create opportunity for everyone. “The stakes are high, and the choice is clear. Together, we will win.”
            TRANSLATION.................that's not enough money, offer me more

Comment

• I watched this clip. I was really hoping it wouldn't be cringeworthy. I didn't get my wish.

I haven't watched Trump utter more than 3 sentences in the last 4 years, so my memory of his mannerism and style from back then are pure.

Man has he declined! He's no Joe Biden but... definitely not "peak Trump", whatever that means.

His narcissistic insecurities were better disguised in the past. Here he just sounded pitiful and pleading.

We know how a senile Biden behaved, choosing to shrink into the background. How would a senile Trump behave? Eek!

I'm guessing if he wins, the R's will lose the house again and the Dims will be seeking the 25th nonstop until his term ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                New Biden statement suggests: he stickin’ “I look forward to getting back on the campaign trail next week to continue exposing the threat of Donald Trump’s Project 2025 agenda while making the case for my own record and the vision that I have for America: one where we save our democracy, protect our rights and freedoms, and create opportunity for everyone. “The stakes are high, and the choice is clear. Together, we will win.”
                I'm glad to hear it! I suspect they all took a hard look at Kamala's polling numbers. She's probably the only D that would do worse than Biden.

I have a sick curiosity over what would happen if Trump wins. It might mean the end of the Republican party as we know it. It would definitely mean more market volatility - which I like.

It could eventually wake the Trumpers up to the reality they've been denying for so long forcing a change in the GOP that - IMO - needs to happen. Wayyy too cultish.

Comment

• The great thinker speaks.

Comment

• I know for a fact, given his posting history, that Cold believes exactly 0% of what he types. This is his form of entertainment in his life. Just trolling internet message boards for jollies. This goes back to all his messages boards he’s been at. It all adds up.

Don’t fall for it like the thousands of others have.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      I know for a fact, given his posting history, that Cold believes exactly 0% of what he types. This is his form of entertainment in his life. Just trolling internet message boards for jollies. This goes back to all his messages boards he’s been at. It all adds up.

Don’t fall for it like the thousands of others have.
                      Good advice!

Comment

• Cold definitely isn't trying to appeal to the masses on Shockernet. Heck, his comments seem to be comparable with JD Vance's circa 2016. Many of us have never been fans of Trump.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                          Cold definitely isn't trying to appeal to the masses on Shockernet. Heck, his comments seem to be comparable with JD Vance's circa 2016. Many of us have never been fans of Trump.
                          Just trying to pour C0|d hard logic into a cauldron of Kool-Aid. I'm not going to say it isn't fun, but my words are my words. I believe exactly what I am saying.

I came out of the womb trolling, and I wasn't even trying then. My independent style of thinking (without the winks and other nonverbal cues that come from in-person discussion) is aggravating.

But make no mistake, If I were actually trolling... well... you know how that would go. Or maybe you've forgotten?

We will all hopefully meet in real life one day. And you will love me. More than you even love Trump now.

Well, maybe not Atx. He seems a little slow on the uptake.

Comment

Comment

• Biden said he was back on the campaign trail and would hit all 13 states.

Comment

• He’s at least entertaining and can laugh at himself; in my studies of personality disorders, narcissists typically don’t do that…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X