2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Trump campaign:

Former President Trump's campaign team is blasting Democrats who are just now calling on President Biden to call it quits after his disastrous debate performance last week.

"Every Democrat who is calling on Crooked Joe Biden to quit was once a supporter of Biden and his failed policies that lead to extreme inflation, an open border, and chaos at home and abroad. Make no mistake that Democrats, the main stream media, and the swamp colluded to hide the truth from the American public -- Joe Biden is weak, failed, dishonest, and not fit for the White House," co-campaign managers Chris LaCivita and Susie Wiles said in a statement.

"Every one of them has lied about Joe Biden’s cognitive state and supported his disastrous policies over the past four years, especially Cackling Copilot Kamala Harris."

I hope SOMEBODY keeps telling Donald (and more importantly, he keeps listening) to back off the needless rhetoric. While hilarious, and at the same time accurate, "Cackling Copilot Kamala Harris" is probably not what the voting public is looking for in the next President.

Comment

• Governor Laura Kelly at White House this evening, to give support to President Biden, and show her belief that Biden should be President again., even though he’s 81 and his debate showed alarmingly that his mental acuity is a big problem for America.

The Babylon Bee asked that our enemies don’t attack us during the night from 4 pm to 10 am, because Biden needs his rest during that time.

Last edited by Shockm; July 3, 2024, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Trump was caught on video saying that "Broken Down Biden Has Quit" and he will be running against Kamala.

In a leaked video, Trump offers a frank analysis of his rival’s performance in the first presidential debate, calling Biden a “broken-down pile of cr*p.”

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          Trump was caught on video saying that "Broken Down Biden Has Quit" and he will be running against Kamala.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald...uit-its-kamala
          I wish he would calm down the "broken down piece of crap" rhetoric - Trump is his own worst enemy

Comment

• This could throw a monkey wrench right in the middle of this Presidential election.

Here’s a sticky wicket if the Democrat Party decides to replace Biden at this late date. It may be against the law in some states to change the laws and ballots.

You can can see the Democrat Convention is August 19-22, and some of these states have state laws requiring the Parties to certify their candidates at various dates prior to August 19. You can see the dates of each state here. Some are in July, and August prior to the Democrat National Convention.

https://ballotpedia.org/State_laws_and_party_rules_on_replacing_a_presiden tial_nominee,_2024
            Last edited by Shockm; July 3, 2024, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• To dovetail above........

The Heritage Foundation, a top conservative think tank, has a game plan to make sure Joe Biden remains on the ballot after that disastrous debate performancee.

I like the way The New Republic calls a group who holds others accountable to State laws (for fair elections) “devious”.

and/or

The Heritage Foundation, a major conservative activist organization, is prepared to start legal battles in multiple swing states if Democrats try to swap Biden out of the party nomination.
              Last edited by Shockm; July 3, 2024, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Gotta love hidden gotcha cams. Will there be leaked hidden video taken of private conversations of Biden and Kamala made public?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Gotta love hidden gotcha cams. Will there be leaked hidden video taken of private conversations of Biden and Kamala made public?
                      Cheap fakes!
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Thought this was an good moment from the debate that has not gotten much press. That tells me the Democrat Media Complex must have thought this was a good moment for Trump.

Comment

• I can't believe that the WH is admitting that Biden can only be 10a-4p president. There is no way he is coming back from this.

The prospect of a President Harris for even ten minutes is not exactly encouraging. She is out of her depth in a puddle

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Thought this was an good moment from the debate that has not gotten much press. That tells me the Democrat Media Complex must have thought this was a good moment for Trump.

I thought this comment was great, and I hope he keeps pounding it.

The entire thought...."I can go live a great life. I don't need this. I wish Biden were a great President then I wouldn't be needed."

Add to that with a message to stop dividing the country into special interest groups & unleash the innovation and drive of this great country, all of it, from sea to shining sea.

Comment

• The interview has already happened. I wonder if they'll make a big deal about that (it will be edited, no doubt, when shown tonight in prime time). The fact that it was done mid afternoon should be no shock to anyone.

But I bet they go out of their way to make you think it happened tonight.

Maybe even not leaking "good comments" yet...which otherwise would certainly be happening at any moment.

Let the spin, begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                The interview has already happened. I wonder if they'll make a big deal about that (it will be edited, no doubt, when shown tonight in prime time). The fact that it was done mid afternoon should be no shock to anyone.

But I bet they go out of their way to make you think it happened tonight.

Maybe even not leaking "good comments" yet...which otherwise would certainly be happening at any moment.

Let the spin, begin.
                                What interview? I'm unplugged, sorry.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X