• Show
Clear All

• Sometimes a picture is indeed worth a 1,000 words. From tonight's debate:

image.png

Comment

• Dem talking points from the White House:

Lies.

Comment

• My opinion that I have had for quite some time that Joe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee come November is exponentially stronger after that debate performance by Biden.

Demorats after the debate:

image.png
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; 4 days ago.

Comment

• On the Other Hand the Demorats may finally have a way to put Trump in jail for good:

Comment

• But it was South Carolina Senator Tim Scott who won the internet for the night.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• KAMALA '24 Y'ALL!!!! (fairly easy choice)

democracy.jpg

Comment

• Everyone’s here and everywhere is saying that Joe Biden will not be the Democrat candidate for President in November. But unless Joe voluntarily steps down, the Democrat Party is tied to Joe Biden.

i think that will ultimately happen. But it won’t happen easily, and the Democrat Party can’t do it without Joe and Jill Biden agreeing to that scenario.

The Party Elites will make the decision. However, Joe will be invited to the decision making meeting, because their rules don’t allow a change in who the Democrat candidate is, without Joe’s blessing.
                  Last edited by Shockm; 4 days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    But it won’t happen easily, and the Democrat Party can’t do it without Joe and Jill Biden agreeing to that scenario.
                    Good point, and I think it's fairly obvious that Jill enjoys being President.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

She has got to be the worst wife in the history of marriage. How in God's name could she ever allow her husband to be used as a mindless puppet, throw him out to be humiliated, and be responsible for the many deaths the Dems have caused? For what reason would she do that? My mind only comes to one answer, ...so she can be included amongst the elites. She is despicable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                        For what reason would she do that? My mind only comes to one answer, ...so she can be included amongst the elites.
                        C'mon man, she has a lot of responsibility running our country! I think it's fairly obvious at this point that she is the one running the show. Plus she needs the pardon power to save her family, so she isn't going anywhere.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• This, again, proves that everything about the Dems, the media and leftists in general is completely phony, depending on an army of propaganda to convince you of an alternate reality. How long has everyone with a brain been saying Biden is completely incoherent and an idiot, yet everyone on the left tells you he is great and with it. Then have the gall to tell you that Trump just lies all the time about everything?

I take everything I read from a political point of view with a grain of salt, but when I hear a Democrat talk, I flat out dismiss it entirely as complete crap. I can't believe anyone takes them seriously about anything. Their garbage policies should be enough, but their ridiculous gas-lighting takes the cake.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This July, Joe will die of a "heart attack."

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              This July, Joe will die of a "heart attack."
                              or what could happen to DJT.........Joe is well connected with HRC

Comment

• Ben Shapiro @benshapiro

The chances of Iran desperately seeking a nuke, China blockading Taiwan, and Russia going for broke in Ukraine just rose dramatically. Our enemies think Trump will be elected (they're right) and they believe they'd better move while they've got President Senility in office.​

Comment

Working...
                                X