2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peachy Keenan @KeenanPeachy

Tanned. Napped. Moisturized. In his lane. Unbothered. Adderalled to the gills. Demented but determined. Getting the job done. Powered by the scent of a hundred little girls heads. This is what winning looks like.

image.png​​

Comment

• Fauci ? Fauci is a monster. A mass murderer

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          not sure.jpg

Comment

• I feel guilty for giggling.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              It's gonna be a mess when Trump gets back in there. The libs will muck it up again with all kinds of bulls##t after bulls##t bulls##t in their everylasting pursuit to bring down America. I think Tulsi Gabbard would be a perfect choice cause she don't take no sh#t and calls it for what it is. Tulsi would fight off the libs daily bs while Trump can get real sh#t done....like make America affordable again along with a million other "corrections" that are desperately needed. I like Tulsi.
              I don't recall if this hour long interview of Tulsi Gabard by Tucker Carlson 3 months ago has been posted but it is a very interesting piece on the metamorphosis of how Tulsi went from Democrat Rock Star, to Bernie Sanders Supporter and Democrat Pariah, to Headline Speaker at CPAC (2022, 2023 and 2024) to officially leaving the Democrat Party.

You can find that interview here: https://tuckercarlson.com/the-tucker...-tulsi-gabbard

Tulsi Gabbard Speech - CPAC 2022

Tulsi Gabbard Speech - CPAC 2023

Tulsi Gabbard Speech - CPAC 2024

Looks like J.D. Vance will probably by Donald Trump's V.P. pick and I think he is a pretty strong choice. However, I would love to see Trump find a spot for Tulsi Gabbard in his administration.

Perhaps Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Veterans' Affairs, Secretary of Homeland Security, or Director of the CIA.

In looking over Joe Biden's Cabinet it should be an easy task for President Trump to upgrade the quality and the character of the cabinet members to replace Biden's sad group of cosplayers.

Comment

• During the opening day of the 2024 Republican National Convention, Donald Trump announced the selection of Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) as his running mate.

Trump wrote on Truth Social:
                After lengthy deliberation and thought, and considering the tremendous talents of many others, I have decided that the person best suited to assume the position of Vice President of the United States is Senator J.D. Vance of the Great State of Ohio. J.D. honorably served our Country in the Marine Corps, graduated from Ohio State University in two years, Summa Cum Laude, and is a Yale Law School Graduate, where he was Editor of The Yale Law Journal, and President of the Yale Law Veterans Association. J.D.’s book, “Hillbilly Elegy,” became a Major Best Seller and Movie, as it championed the hardworking men and women of our Country. J.D. has had a very successful business career in Technology and Finance, and now, during the Campaign, will be strongly focused on the people he fought so brilliantly for, the American Workers and Farmers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, and far beyond….

Hillbilly Eligy sounds like it my be a good read:

Hillbilly Elegy is a passionate and personal analysis of a culture in crisis—that of white working-class Americans. The disintegration of this group, a process that has been slowly occurring now for more than forty years, has been reported with growing frequency and alarm, but has never before been written about as searingly from the inside. J. D. Vance tells the true story of what a social, regional, and class decline feels like when you were born with it hung around your neck.

The Vance family story begins hopefully in postwar America. J. D.’s grandparents were “dirt poor and in love,” and moved north from Kentucky’s Appalachia region to Ohio in the hopes of escaping the dreadful poverty around them. They raised a middle-class family, and eventually one of their grandchildren would graduate from Yale Law School, a conventional marker of success in achieving generational upward mobility. But as the family saga of Hillbilly Elegy plays out, we learn that J.D.'s grandparents, aunt, uncle, sister, and, most of all, his mother struggled profoundly with the demands of their new middle-class life, never fully escaping the legacy of abuse, alcoholism, poverty, and trauma so characteristic of their part of America. With piercing honesty, Vance shows how he himself still carries around the demons of his chaotic family history.

A deeply moving memoir, with its share of humor and vividly colorful figures, Hillbilly Elegy is the story of how upward mobility really feels. And it is an urgent and troubling meditation on the loss of the American dream for a large segment of this country.​
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 15, 2024, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Of a lot of great potential guys, Vance is the worst choice.

Comment

• Vance won't dictate policy or influence many votes. Should make a great border czar. Can't wait to see him debate Kamala on the border.
                    Last edited by asiseeit; July 15, 2024, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• His cabinet choices will be key, but the VPs in this election without question, have to have the highest liklihood ever, of assuming the office of presidency. Just based on ages alone. Plus DT is 4 years max, so Vance would have inside crack next cycle.

Oh wait, silly me, this will be the last election if Trump wins, I forgot.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Of a lot of great potential guys, Vance is the worst choice.
                        I respectfully disagree. I think Vance is a solid choice. Plus if the other potential guys are that good they would be prime candidates a cabinet positions that may be even more important in executing and acheiving Trump's agenda.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              Vance won't dictate policy or influence many votes. Should make a great border czar. Can't wait to see him debate Kamala on the border.
                              This is correct. There were a good number of “solid” choices. Possibly (likely probably), none of those choices will move the needle much, unless voters analyze whether the VP choice is ready to be President. JD Vance is very young, so he definitely won’t move the needle in that area until people get to know him.

If one is looking for experience preparedness, and someone who can move moderates into the Trump camp, Youngkin is the best candidate. However, he is a man with his own principles, and self-understanding, and therefore he might be more intimidating to Trump.

Vance is however a smart, solid choice, and not a detriment. He might even end up being a strength.

Comment

• Interesting…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X