No announcement yet.

Mayor Dr. Brandon Whipple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth, KMUW sent out some questions to those running for mayor. Their responses are here if you wish to read them. It appears one person didn't answer any of them, a couple have some pretty short answers and one just makes me shake my head. But I'm not a resident of Wichita and have no official say in anything.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I just asked OpenAI, and it assures me there is a 96% chance that Whipple keeps a rubber dong in his office desk drawer.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        For what it's worth, KMUW sent out some questions to those running for mayor. Their responses are here if you wish to read them. It appears one person didn't answer any of them, a couple have some pretty short answers and one just makes me shake my head. But I'm not a resident of Wichita and have no official say in anything.

Sheila Davis: Top priority, homeless and legalizing weed. So, what are you going to do to address "homeless" (your top priority).

Answer:

Even if the purple hair is made up, you CANNOT make that up. But hey, she's qualified. Member of the NAACP.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Sheila Davis: Top priority, homeless and legalizing weed. So, what are you going to do to address "homeless" (your top priority).

Answer:

Even if the purple hair is made up, you CANNOT make that up. But hey, she's qualified. Member of the NAACP.
          It is estimated that more than 50% of the homeless have a substance abuse problem. That number may be low.

I say....

or just plain and simple.....

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

It is estimated that more than 50% of the homeless have a substance abuse problem. That number may be low.

I say....

or just plain and simple.....

I would say way low.

Comment

What I worry about is Frye and Wu splitting votes allowing Whipnuts to win.

Comment

The same 15-20 people on social media keep using the same 2-3 talking points against Wu. She accepted conservative money, she has a rich boyfriend and she has no experience running a city. No talking points about Whipple’s accomplishments, vision or endorsements. I never was going to vote for him anyway, but his mobilized force of inept peashooters make me look at him with even more disdain.

Comment

Working...
                X