The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
    I'm not a total fan of Rand Paul, but he is very good at explaining some things. His math is a little off in this video, in that his 1.7% increase example would be compounded year after year, so the result over 10 years would be greater than the 17% over 10 yrs. that he claims.
    I am sure he knows that although he is a doctor so maybe not. But you are right. It would be 18.36%

Comment

• Wait, an Oregon Girl Was Allegedly Gang Raped at School...and No One Called the Police?

Comment

• Escape from Portland
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Well NYC had an earthquake. I'm sure it's because of global warming or something Trump did.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Wait, an Oregon Girl Was Allegedly Gang Raped at School...and No One Called the Police?

Oh, it was just a couple boys having a little fun. You can't punish them too harshly for that. The girl should have been proud that they selected her to play with.

Liberal minds there you know.

Comment

Oh, it was just a couple boys having a little fun. You can't punish them too harshly for that. The girl should have been proud that they selected her to play with.

Liberal minds there you know.
              It’s time for a select group of vigilantes to address America’s growing problems…

Always enjoyed Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood movies; they kinda fired me up…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

It’s time for a select group of vigilantes to address America’s growing problems…

Always enjoyed Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood movies; they kinda fired me up…

I believe that time will come next year if things don't stop "progressing" and start regressing.

Comment

• God might be pissed… earth quake today in New York and this yesterday…

Check out this video from USA TODAY:

Stunning photo captures lightning strike on the Statue of Liberty

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/weather/2024/04/05/lightning-strikes-statue-liberty-torch-photo/73212275007/​
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
                      So do 89% of the votes.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

So do 89% of the votes.
                        There are some surprising (or at least not heavily populated) areas. The whole state of Vermont, far northern New York, far northeastern Minnesota, far northern Wisconsin, a number of areas in Montana and South Dakota.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

There are some surprising (or at least not heavily populated) areas. The whole state of Vermont, far northern New York, far northeastern Minnesota, far northern Wisconsin, a number of areas in Montana and South Dakota.
                          I now live in Oklahoma just across the Arkansas border. Chicken industry is big in this area, which brings a huge population of illegals who get paid minimum for their work. I would guess those low populated areas you mention have mostly low paying, unskilled jobs in abundance, bringing in non-english speaking illegal aliens. Which also seem to be coinciding with crime rates.

Comment

I now live in Oklahoma just across the Arkansas border. Chicken industry is big in this area, which brings a huge population of illegals who get paid minimum for their work. I would guess those low populated areas you mention have mostly low paying, unskilled jobs in abundance, bringing in non-english speaking illegal aliens. Which also seem to be coinciding with crime rates.
                            New Mexico and Eastern Arizona also show rural areas with a lot of crime. It may be that perhaps a lot of illegals are being hired in these areas also? Interesting that Western Kansas which has some packing plants in Liberal and Garden City don't even show up as a "blue blip" on that map. Maybe they are more assimilated, or perhaps another reason?

Comment

Have a hard time thinking people left mostly mild to warm climates to live in those areas. Maybe it's the ones from Norway and Sweden. Yaa?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Have a hard time thinking people left mostly mild to warm climates to live in those areas. Maybe it's the ones from Norway and Sweden. Yaa?
                                That's because Americans have been able to move for climate preference. Some illegals coming here are looking for work.

Comment

Working...
                                X